No announcement yet.

64-Man Epic BoxingScene Tournament

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    You're all giving Earnie too much credit.

Liston DESTROYS Shavers in Round 1 and no I'm not smoking anything!
    I gave Liston the win too but had shavers surviving 10 ... either way Liston puts him out for the count

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
      I gave Liston the win too but had shavers surviving 10 ... either way Liston puts him out for the count
      I think you're being extremely generous.

Comment

Liston is undoubtedly a huge hitter, but so is Shavers. In fact, I'll say Shavers is a more powerful Puncher than Liston. I also think Shavers has nothing called defense in his fighting style. He also has a below-average chin and an average heart. But He is not going to lose to Liston in just One Round. My prediction for this match is going to be revealed after few more posts of other members in the history section.

In the meantime I advise u to stop smokin weeds, or having roofies, and whatnot. Shavers aint goin down so quick.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          Cleveland Williams vs Muhammad Ali .... Ali KO 3 lol
          Yes, it was a rather unfortunate piece of Scheduling. I had arranged for a completely Random Lucky Draw for these matches and Ali vs Cleveland Williams came out last. But, u cant judge Big Cat by the night he fought Ali. He was shot by then (literally and figuratively)

Comment

*Waiting for JoeyZags to come in and say LL wins with a 63 punch combo that levels the entire field

Comment

Originally posted by Devroy Jones View Post
              Liston is undoubtedly a huge hitter, but so is Shavers. In fact, I'll say Shavers is a more powerful Puncher than Liston. I also think Shavers has nothing called defense in his fighting style. He also has a below-average chin and an average heart. But He is not going to lose to Liston in just One Round. My prediction for this match is going to be revealed after few more posts of other members in the history section.

In the meantime I advise u to stop smokin weeds, or having roofies, and whatnot. Shavers aint goin down so quick.
              You DO realize that Earnie Shavers was KOed in 1 round by Jerry Quarry right? :thinking9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Da Maori View Post
                *Waiting for JoeyZags to come in and say LL wins with a 63 punch combo that levels the entire field
                Or Calzaghe slaps them all silly :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Devroy Jones View Post

An Earnie Shavers fan are we?

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

An Earnie Shavers fan are we?
                    I aint no shavers fan. Come on, be reasonable. He is one of the hardest punchers ever, and Liston aint exactly Ali, so he wont be able to stay out of his reach. I aint sayin that Liston will lose, but he will lose after a 6-8th Rd.KO. There just aint no chance that he will be KO'd in the very first round.

Anyways, Shavers

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      You DO realize that Earnie Shavers was KOed in 1 round by Jerry Quarry right? :thinking9:

Poet
                      Of Course. That was a fluke. First Round KO's are a rare thing. Mike Tyson KO'd Spinks in the first round itself. But that doesn't mean out of 5 matches the same result will occur again and again. Its Boxing dude. Its so unpredictable

Comment

Working...
                      X