Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Robert Guerrero Fights Manny Pacquiao, How Would It Play Out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
    You're wrong, but then again I expect you to be when you're that deep in red.
    No your wrong go and look at his fights , and the red is children at play which you obviously are .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      No your wrong

Pacquiao would TKO Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Guerrero has a granite chin and would press forward the entire fight. There would be some good exchanges in there but ultimately Pac gets the late TKO or UD. Really depends on how past prime Pacquiao currently is.
        Pacquiao isn't KO'ing Guerrero you dumb schit. I swear 90% of the members on this forum just started watching Boxing a year ago, maybe sooner. It's embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
          I'm mad..............
          I'm sorry?

Comment

I think he man handles pac. I don't think pac is physically strong at welter. The Ghost mauls him for 12 rounds. Pac got no inside game and can't fight from the clinch. Pac still gets the decision

Comment

pacquiao by KO..

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                Pac could hit and run all night to a UD
                These days? I'm not so sure about that.

Comment

He'd mess Guerrero up, but Guerrero would have moments. I think the rounds may make the fight look closer than it really was.

Comment

Why are so many people saying Guerrero is a brawler or a mauling fighter? He fought that way against Berto because it worked, not because that's his preferred style. He's usually a range fighter, throwing combinations from a distance.

Comment

lol lets not get ahead of ourselves. he had a hard fought victory against andre berto. so did victor frikkin ortiz. nuff said

Comment

Working...
                      X