Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get behind Jai Opetaia at the Olympics!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get behind Jai Opetaia at the Olympics!!!

Jai is 16yrs old he is australian samoan and he is fighting as a Heavyweight in London!!! Jai will be a huge underdog at the olympics i hope everyone here in Oz will get behind him!!!

16 y.o that **** legal?

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
      16 y.o that **** legal?
      The ABA relaxed their rules to let him compete at nationals as a senior after jai won gold at the junior world titles as a light Heavyweight!! He had to move up to HW when the ABA decided to send Damian Hooper to the olympics without contesting the division at nationals!!! But that didnt stop jai at nationals he ended up stopping his 1st two oponents then schooled his next one in the final he only had one or two fights as a senior before competing at nationals!!!

He is now the youngest boxer to compete at the Olympics for aus!!!

Comment

Get 'em Jai you crazy 16 year old killing machine

Comment

The Next super star of Australian boxing, incredibly composed and slick for someone so young...all the way Jai!!!

Comment

Not sure how many people here are following it but quick heads up Jai is fighting sometime in the next few hours

Comment

well that went well....

just kidding fair play he looked quite good even though the loss

Comment

Sounds like he gave it a good go at least

I'm not sure they even showed it on tv here in Aus, I was up late watching all the boxing they showed on foxtel looking for it and it never showed :/

Comment

Originally posted by aldiansyah View Post
                  Sounds like he gave it a good go at least

I'm not sure they even showed it on tv here in Aus, I was up late watching all the boxing they showed on foxtel looking for it and it never showed :/
                  it's been the same over here, they advertise one thing and then put something like gymnastics on. Most annoying,.

Comment

Working...
                  X