Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Explodes on Cloud Decision: A F***ing Disgrace!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella Explodes on Cloud Decision: A F***ing Disgrace!

Lou DiBella, promoter for Gabriel Campillo (21-4-1, 8KOs), went wild over Saturday's scoring in the fight between his boxer and IBF champion Tavoris Cloud (24-0, 19KOs), which took place at the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas. Campillo was able to overcome two knockdown in the first round, and then proceeded to outbox Cloud for the majority of the fight. The scores were 115-111 for Campillo, and 114-112 and 116-110 for Cloud. The Showtime announcers were shocked at the scores for Cloud.

[Click Here To Read More]

Dibellia is always yelling.

But he is right.

Texas commission sucks balls.

Comment

i just think king paid the judges off.

Comment

I thought Campillo was promoted by Sampson. I don't see Campillo listed in DBE's website.

Comment

Dibella is 100% correct .. i honestly wasnt even shocked because i knew campillo would get robbed .. but this sport has seen very horrible decisions lately .. its becoming a joke now

Comment

too much politics in boxing

Comment

Texas commission sucks azz.

Comment

It was a pathetic decision, even Cloud's mom was so shocked her limited, one dimensional son got the victory.....

Comment

I am from Houston and I also agree that Fights in Texas should not be shown on TV anymore, as the judges are looking more corrupt than the Chicago Politicians and Police combined. Cloud should send a Thank You note to the soon to be suspended judges and stick to fighting bums

Comment

That was a disgusting decision a true disgrace

With Don King there are no coincidences it is what it is and I hope that there is a rematch.

These Judges.......................wow

Comment

Working...
                    X