No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Macklin: I Can Stop Felix Sturm in The Late Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Macklin: I Can Stop Felix Sturm in The Late Rounds

Middleweight Matthew Macklin is ready for Saturday's challenge in Cologne, Germany, when he challenges Felix Sturm for the WBA middleweight title. Beating Sturm in his backyard will not be easy, says Macklin. He plans to start fast, start strong and break Sturm down for a late rounds stoppage victory. Sturm has been undefeated for the last five years and only lost twice in his career.

[Click Here To Read More]

He has the power but I think it's a 12 rounder.

Comment

Sturm is nobody . He have only his Jab and no right hand . go 12 rounds with power inside and punch him hard and the wba have new champion

Comment

Sturm will win easily. Macklin isn't in his class.

Comment

Macklin is better than Sturms recent opponents thats for shure. And if he is a volume puncher with decent power he has a good chance to war Sturm down and stop him late. It could be a good fight, im looking forward to it. Im not picking a winner here i think its verry even.

Comment

sturm is the likely winner, but i think macklin's got a shot. good luck to macklin, should be a good fight. i'm gonna try and see if i can find a stream to catch this fight live.

Comment

Macklin isn't really a volume puncher and Sturm is going to win easily.

It's in Germany aswell meaning that if it goes to the descion he has next to no chance.

Comment

116-112 Sturm. His jab will be working all night long. Macklin will give him just enough of a fight that Sturm will go back to making defenses against C class, hopeless opponents and continue avoiding Martinez, Golovkin, Pirog and the like.

Comment

Working...
                X