No announcement yet.

The Nazis persecuted and killed people for their religious beliefs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
    Is squealpiggy your boyfriend? Go and get some real friends instead of internet friends like Piggy.

No, he successfully defended his titles last Saturday.
    Got rid of Sexton pretty quick. lolol.

Comment

Comment

I don't hate Muslims because of their religious beliefs. I hate Muslims because of what they believe their religious beliefs give them power to do.

I hope that sums it up.

Comment

So squelpiggy is a Nazi?]

Seriously those Nazi were some bad eggs.

Comment

this thread is a streeetcchhh....
            & hitler did all that in the name of god soo dunno where you are getting at.
            he said it was his belief that he was doing gods work.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              this thread is a streeetcchhh....
              & hitler did all that in the name of god soo dunno where you are getting at.
              he said it was his belief that he was doing gods work.
              Hitler's perversion of the scriptures isn't a reflection of its true meanings.

On a side note: Squealpiggy is a certified low-life, degenerate scumbag who feels the need to boost his ego by debating religion and politics with teenagers on a boxing forum. He may look smart clowning kids who don't know wtf they're talking about and his brown-nosing, ass-kissing, ball-licking followers are just as gullible, sucking all that shit up and thinking he's some Archimedes-type figure. Get the fuck out.

Comment

They were also an awesome military force, had style that would make any stoolpushing "fashion" designer prematurely ejaculate and exterminated moar mother****ers than you could shake a goddamn stick at.

I'm surprised moar of you silly Ecofascist Malthusian global warming ****s aren't more supportive considering Hitler was all about population reduction.

Probably don't even know what your'e supporting is that it?

What a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                  They were also an awesome military force, had style that would make any stoolpushing "fashion" designer prematurely ejaculate and exterminated moar mother****ers than you could shake a goddamn stick at.

I'm surprised moar of you silly Ecofascist Malthusian global warming ****s aren't more supportive considering Hitler was all about population reduction.

Probably don't even know what your'e supporting is that it?

What a shock.

population reduction is good, when its random.

like the black plauge did amazing things for italy

and im sure the potato famine in ireland was a tremendous help for their economy

but when you go out and start to kill off distinct groups of individuals it becomes genocide which is alittle diffrent then population reduction.

I dont support genocide.

I do support a giant meteor crashing into the earth and wiping out 3/4 of all humanity.

Comment

Riiight.

My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                      The Nazis hated, persecuted and even killed people because of their religious beliefs.

For example, Jehovah's Witnesses died in the Nazi concentration camps. And of course many people were killed because of their belief in the Jewish religion.

There is a boxingscene poster who, like the Nazis, hates people because of their religious beliefs. He goes by the username squealpiggy. He took that name from the ****sexual rape scene in the movie Deliverance, which he says he found very funny (no sane person would find rape funny).

I'm not saying squealpiggy is a Nazi, but he does have something in common with them. He hates people because of their religious beliefs: Christians, Muslims, and religious Jews.

Just like Hitler back in the 1920s before he took power used to rail on against people of the religions he hated, squealpiggy has frequently used this forum to rail on against Roman Catholics, born-again Protestants and against Muslims.

Squealpiggy is a bigot who is extremely intolerant of the religious beliefs of others.
                      The rape scene was pretty disturbing the 1st time you see it, but remembering it isn't real, you can laugh at the hillbillies. and how much of a ***** that Bobby guy was.

Comment

Working...
                      X