Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who said "Manny Pacquiao was winning and got caught with a lucky punch"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was yesterday's news

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
      If he was fighting so good and was such a beast before he fell asleep. Then why not Floyd on may 4th?

Maybe he said no because Floyd turned down a 7th round bible reading.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
        If he was fighting so good and was such a beast before he fell asleep. Then why not Floyd on may 4th?
        I don't think it was a lucky punch but you make it sound like Manny and Floyd are magically able to agree terms after several years and fight on May 4th...

Comment

lol! Now Floyd fans and even Floyd's team want this fight. Uncle Roger is now bringing up Manny's name. They are getting more courageous, I see . I wonder why? lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            lol! Now Floyd fans and even Floyd's team want this fight. Uncle Roger is now bringing up Manny's name. They are getting more courageous, I see . I wonder why? lol!
            we've been wanting this fight just like Floyd and Roger since 09 when Pac beat up Cotto, too bad Pac juice was too busy running scared

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
              we've been wanting this fight just like Floyd and Roger since 09 when Pac beat up Cotto, too bad Pac juice was too busy running scared
              Even in Asian.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                Before they would bring up Manny's name yet Floyd would say, "Why you bringing up his name again?"

Before they asked Roger, "Why not fight Manny? Roger responded on several occassions like he was reluctant to get the fight on. Another occassion Roger stated, "My nephew needs a few tuneups. Floyd is not ready to fight someone like Floyd after his vacations" ..... but Floyd is ALWAYS on vacation. So according to Roger, Floyd was NEVER going to be ready for Manny!!!

Difference: Last time they interviewed Roger (after Manny lost), Manny's name wasn't even brought up by the interviewer. Interviewer just asked, "Who should Floyd fight?"

Roger said, "Floyd should fight Manny (now)" lol!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  There is no such thing as a lucky punch in Boxing.
                  Yes there is , its when your eyes are closed when you let it go .

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    They were pretty courageous when Manny ran away from a 50/50 offer , Floyd has been wanting to fight him since , when Floyd calls Manny is looking for an opponent , when Manny calls its after Floyd is signed to fight somebody else , otherwise you dont hear Manny say sheeet .

You clowns are in denial lol .

Comment

I don't know what fight people were watching but Manny was getting the schit kicked out of him and so he went reckless in the 5th and yeah that helped him in that round till he got caught in the 6th. If you don't take Marquez out, reckless loses every time.

Manny should not be made to fight him again. It's over.

Comment

Working...
                      X