Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mayweather Sr refusal to train against son prevent fighters from hiring him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Mayweather Sr refusal to train against son prevent fighters from hiring him?

How could any fighter near welterweight aquire the services of Mayweather Sr. when he refuses to train a fighter opposite his son? This has to hinder the employment of Mayweather Sr being that Floyd is the ultimate goal of fighters near that division. Do you agree?

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    How could any fighter near welterweight aquire the services of Mayweather Sr. when he refuses to train a fighter opposite his son? This has to hinder the employment of Mayweather Sr being that Floyd is the ultimate goal of fighters near that division. Do you agree?
    I dont really see how it would benefit Floyd Sr anyway. I totally could see WWs taking advantage of Floyd Sr just so they could get tips on how to be Lil Floyd, then they would dropFloyd Sr in a heartbeat.

Comment

Didn't stop Oscar Didn't stop Hatton

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        Didn't stop Oscar Didn't stop Hatton
        No disrespect, but I think u missed his point on this one. He is talking about up and coming fighters who are targeting Floyd Jr at this time. Also, Floyd Sr refused to help Oscar in his fight against Floyd JR. And Floyd Sr didnt help Hatton until after Floyd JR had already TKOd him

Comment

i think the main reason is becuase he's garbage..

Comment

NO how many people are in line to fight mayweather those numbers can only be in the low single digits giving he only has about 4 or so fights left tops/

Comment

What keep people away is the drama that comes along with it.
              There's just as good coaches that will be more reliable. And probably less expensive.

Comment

Working...
              X