No announcement yet.

Who is losing fans faster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Or the guy who has been ducking khan for quite some time now? Maybe the guy who, after khan lost, his balls got huge and he began to talk mad **** as if he was the very one to beat him.
    Tired of that guy. There's more action in the trash he posts on twitter or he says in interviews. Hopefully Pete gets another crack at him, guaranteed W this time around.

Comment

Speaking for myself, I'm still a Pacquiao fan because he has an entire career I can look back on and appreciate. Khan doesn't have that, and what he's done since losing to Peterson is as pathetic as I can imagine.

Comment

Pac is more popular than any boxers..so why he would lose any fans?

Comment

khan should stop acting like a diva that he clearly is not. he said he's going to clean peterson's clock and that didn't happen. reminds me of david haye pre-klitschko now where are haye fans???
          what khan, his team and gbp are doing is embarassing. stop it!

Comment

I think Mayweather is losing his few fans that wants to see him win. He's a disgrace to the sport of boxing for sucker punching Ortiz and the momma of his kids.

Comment

Easily Khan. Over mayweather too

Comment

It's difficult and unfair to the compare the two IMO as they both have totally different fan bases.

Pacquiao is a national icon and loved by his home country. Whatever he decides to do, whenever he decides to do it and how he decides to do it he has the 100% backing of his home country and home fans.

Khan is the total opposite of that. He is hated by the masses in his home country, and to add to that the people you would think that would back him, the british asians, also hate him as the majority of british asains love to kiss the arse of the white folk and try and blend in with them. Not that there's anything wrong with that but if it causes you to form a opinion based on that, then it's wrong. It isn't 'cool' to be a Khan fan in his home country, he is hated by the majority, he is the first worldwide famous british 'p@ki' and the majority of the UK are struggling to come to terms with that. I am, of course speaking about the majority and not all of the UK when i say that, he does have some fans in the UK but when you look at it like this - Khan is only one of only two world level active boxers the UK has right now and then look at the amount of fans he has in the UK, you have to wonder why. Just look at the reaction he got when he visited his real home country, Pakistan. He was treated like a king but Pakistan and the Phillipines are a world apart when it comes to interest in the sport of Boxing.

So whilst i think it's unfair to compare the two, Khan should win this poll by a landslide.

Comment

dumb ***** thread. mayweather goes to jail for beating women and u make a thread about pacquiao and khan "losing fans". piss offf ***git

Comment

I'd say neither. Khan fans have been though tougher, in terms of losses and in terms of negative outsiders. Pacquiao has die-hard fans that don't really care what he does.

It's as simple as that. Both, luckily enough for them, have fans fanatical enough to stick around for just about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      Manny does have a lot more fans to lose, and will therefore lose them at a faster rate.
                      It's like comparing the population of New York city to some small mountain village.

If you're talking about fractions of their fanbase it's up for grabs. Even if Khan only lost 10 fans it's still about 25% of his entire fanbase.
                      Excuse me mate , we're not talking about Bradley

Comment

Working...
                      X