No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs Victor Ortiz in a street fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios vs Victor Ortiz in a street fight

Ortiz is a big 147 while Brandon is 135 (Might be moiving up) so they cant have a boxing match at the moment. So if these two got in a street fight who do you think wins?

I think Ortiz.

Ortiz would get spanked, Rios is a dangerous man

Comment

Originally posted by SugarandstarsX View Post
      Ortiz is a big 147 while Brandon is 135 (Might be moiving up) so they cant have a boxing match at the moment. So if these two got in a street fight who do you think wins?

I think Ortiz.
      Well, since you're saying a street fight, you'd have to say Ortiz. If worse comes to worse and Rios is outslugging him, with his greater mass Ortiz can probably take Rios down and pound him out.

Comment

There was a story told at the Robert Garcia gym about a street fight where both of them were involved.

Ortiz was getting his ass handled while Rios came in and one shotted some dude to defend Ortiz.

I think Ortiz is more skilled as a boxer but lacks the mean streak needed that Rios has naturally.

Comment

Ortiz is a punk, and Rios would drive his face into the ground.

Comment

Where was that video of Rios getting is azz kicked in a streetfight?

Ortiz gets this one, his headbutt alone will win it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              There was a story told at the Robert Garcia gym about a street fight where both of them were involved.

Ortiz was getting his ass handled while Rios came in and one shotted some dude to defend Ortiz.

I think Ortiz is more skilled as a boxer but lacks the mean streak needed that Rios has naturally.
              Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
              Where was that video of Rios getting is azz kicked in a streetfight?

Ortiz gets this one, his headbutt alone will win it for him.
              it's too circumstantial in street fights, they could be drunk, sucker punched and being picked off while offbalance(happens alot where they dont let you get up)

Comment

yaw *****s trippin. yaw must of not seen berto-ortiz. rios dont want none of that, trust me dawg................

Comment

lol there was a video on here a few months back of a random joe kicking Rio's ass in a street fight.

Comment

Rios because you can't quit in a street fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X