Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto needs to hire a personality trainer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
    How is that racist??
    was a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
      Silly me, you are 110% correct. He's gotta find a way to support his "habits"
      Don't be upset with yourself. Ball lapping is usually a job that generates income, it's just not so in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Live Dog View Post
        I hear BMW is looking for a job.
        No right now, I'm too sewing up your mom's ass.

Comment

Off topic a bit here, but seeing as we have such channels as BET (Black Entertainment Television), would it be ok to have an all/only white channel such as WET (White Entertainment Television)? Or is there a double standard?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            No right now, I'm too busy sewing up your mom's ass.

Comment

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
              Off topic a bit here, but seeing as we have such channels as BET (Black Entertainment Television), would it be ok to have an all/only white channel such as WET (White Entertainment Television)? Or is there a double standard?
              Why would you even post this there at all, go to lounge and make a thread about it or something,

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
                Why would you even post this there at all, go to lounge and make a thread about it or something,
                How about u go stretch your neck, then try rimming yourself. If u dont like it, move the **** on.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  No right now, I'm too sewing up your mom's ass.
                  does that even make sense?

Comment

Cotto has hired Edward Roth........he was the guy who is now with Greg Oden, together they are going to be the biggest sponsored athletes in all of sports......take a look at this awesome spot and see what the future holds for Cotto.

Comment

he needs to have the personality of muhammad ali or david haye lol

Comment

Working...
                      X