Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's been the biggest beefs on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] What's been the biggest beefs on here?

Since being here for quite a while now, I have seen many debates on all types of subjects. I want to know what the lounge thinks, what is the best and most vicious of all the debates and who is the best from each one?

Name some posters who rep each one the best, maybe troll the best or argue the most intellectually.
    Religious vs Atheists
    27.50%
    Liberal vs Conservative
    0.00%
    Mexico vs Puerto Rico
    12.50%
    Mayweather fans vs Pac fans
    52.50%
    Conspiracy theorists vs Non Conspiracy theorists
    0.00%
    Racist vs Non racists
    7.50%

The poll is expired.

Cuah, you are an annoying person. You're a nice guy but annoying as ****. I don't even know why but I find you annoying. Some of us troll, some are mean, but you're nice, yet oh I want to punch you.

Comment

I talk the most ****. I look at tyranny and injustice in the eye, and they flinch. I stand up for those who don't have a voice on here. I will fight for anyone who cannot stand up for himself. You flinched.

Comment

I had some beef last night. 2 steaks in fact. Delicious!

Comment

Liberal vs Conservative is quite cool, if you're referring to things like the Gun Laws, the election and stuff, the debates usually get heated but people still put their points across even midst some insult throwing. I'm not well versed on the American situation so I don't usually take part but they are fun to read and I can usually see the argument being made for both sides even though I am more Liberal myself.

Racists vs Non Racists, Conspiracy vs Non Conspiracy and Atheists vs Religious people are always too one sided to be anything interesting.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao is really just people insulting each other these days.

Mexico vs Puerto Rico is hilarious as they are usually somewhat civilized and then someone will post something like "All Puerto Ricans are f@gs who take knees" or something along those lines and all hell breaks loose.

Comment

android vs iphone

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
              I had some beef last night. 2 steaks in fact. Delicious!
              you ate two steaks....damn you must be a huge muthaforker! Two steaks? Thats just bad!

Comment

92 dream team vs 2012 Olympic team

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  android vs iphone
                  Trust me bro, get the S4 in April and be amazed. I will pay you $5 if you are unhappy.

Comment

Religious vs Atheists. Those threads always produce a massive amount of posts. They never get old.

Comment

Working...
                    X