Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Cotto II on December 1 at MSG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first fight was awesome! For a fight where both fighters weren't getting hit that much, it felt like a slug fest hahaha

Comment

lol rematch? Yea right.... I'd rather watch him fight Canelo than mayweather again

Comment

Cotto is undefeated at MSG. We'll see.

Comment

fight won't happened in MSG. Xylocaine is illegal in New York.

Comment

Very Doubtdul Floyd fights in NYC where his purse would be taxed at 30ish percent (NYC + NYS) then the Feds would get there cut on top of that. He'd be out about 50% of his purse. Part of the reason he fights in Vegas exclusively now is his tax situation.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
              Very Doubtdul Floyd fights in NYC where his purse would be taxed at 30ish percent (NYC + NYS) then the Feds would get there cut on top of that. He'd be out about 50% of his purse. Part of the reason he fights in Vegas exclusively now is his tax situation.
              Uncle Sam is taking 50% on anyone making over 250k in a year anyway.

That means Uncle Sam gets 50% even when Floyd fights in Vegas.

Comment

I don't want to see it I would rather see Canelo vs Cotto that day Floyd should fight Martinez after he KOs El dinero de vaca

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  wait, plaster gives someone a great chin now?

No...it's more like no brain, no pain.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Uncle Sam is taking 50% on anyone making over 250k in a year anyway.

That means Uncle Sam gets 50% even when Floyd fights in Vegas.
                    In Vegas he doesn't earn that money as a salary. He earns it as a entity/corporation. Circumvents alot of tax laws which is how he got into his tax mess to begin with. In NYS it's irrelevant as he would pay taxes on all earnings (wages, bonuses, benefits, etc.) as a non resident entity.

Comment

Nah, I don't see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X