Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Canelo vs. Ortiz - Leave The Judges at Home!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: Canelo vs. Ortiz - Leave The Judges at Home!

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer has confirmed an earlier report on BoxingScene.com, regarding the possibility of Victor Ortiz (29-3-2, 22KOs) challenging WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) on September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Not a bad idea! Make it happen! Me love you long time, GBP.

Comment

Big time. Kinda like the old days were promoters didnt care about putting 2 young studs in against eachother because losses didnt matter as much as fighting the best and you are still young enough to bounce back. If both guys fight well then neither guy should be ripped for a loss.

Comment

i just came a little.....

Comment

finally somebody who can test canelo

Comment

canelo vs ortiz...good fight. and considering some of the negative stuff ortiz has said about canelo in the past, it should make for an interesting/entertaining build up.

Comment

good ****!!

Comment

the Swiss banker says the right stuff at the right times

Comment

that is actually a brilliant Idea, Ortiz already been in a Mainevent on PPV against Mayweather so he is already somewhat known

I would pay for this! Still have to load up the Card though!

But Ortiz better dispose of Josesito Lopez early without taking much damage to be ready for Canelo by September

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
                    i just came a little.....
                    LMAO! This should be a great fight! And (hopefully), shut all the Canelo haters out there - finally. The road to Mayweather starts now -> Victor Ortiz --> Miguel Cotto --> Floyd Mayweather.

Boycott Bob Arum aka Don King and Top Rank! Next up is GBP, they are not afraid to put together fights the people want and screw over people on PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X