Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Twitter Wars] Kevin Iole and Oscar De La Hoya Exchange Over Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He OWNED him with the Canelo-Kirkland fight. We hate Arum but all the promoters are the same, Oscar is no different and if GB ever goes to the top they will do the same as TR is doing now.

Why? Because boxing and its fans are cruel, you lose a fight and you are never looked at as the same fighter ever again, you lose and you're a bum. So all promoters are trying to protect all the money they invest in their boxers and trying to keep that BIG 0 in the L column of their fighter.

Comment

Oscar can't debate worth sh$t.

He needs to give his twitter account to an intern with some goddamn sense.

Comment

LMFAO Oscar De La Dildo got owned.

Comment

Where does playing nice with Arum get you? oh yeah him then taking command of the media and its views.

Comment

kevin is right.

Comment

oscar was a better fighter than businessman thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                He OWNED him with the Canelo-Kirkland fight. We hate Arum but all the promoters are the same, Oscar is no different and if GB ever goes to the top they will do the same as TR is doing now.

Why? Because boxing and its fans are cruel, you lose a fight and you are never looked at as the same fighter ever again, you lose and you're a bum. So all promoters are trying to protect all the money they invest in their boxers and trying to keep that BIG 0 in the L column of their fighter.
                TRUTH. we could learn a thing or two frmo MMA. look at all of their popular and great fighters. multiple losses. Dana White knows how to run a business. He matches anyone against everyone. the only arum like move he did was with lesnar who became world champ after 3-4 fights lol.

Comment

Oscar will go on a rampage with his dildo pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    Oscar is my fave fighter ever, but as a promoter he is unprofessional as hell.
                    Yes, and I see Iole's point but this exchange is pretty revealing. I mean, I called the bulll**** for what it was 2 yeas ago while everyone was still on the Pacwagon. But, like Oscar alluded to, Bob is a very powerful man who feeds a media that's largely scared to call him on his crap. Have you ever read or seen an interview with Bob where tough questions, or follow up questions were asked?

Comment

lol that was ether

Comment

Working...
                      X