Will Floyd get in Pacquiao's head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No because

Comment

nop... the first one who will be pissed will be mayweather when pac will anounce his concert tour after the fight

or make sure that there is a translator near pac because he will not gonna understand what floydie is saying

Comment

PRETTY boy floyd has seen how grotesque looking Pacs opponents have looked after fighting him. Like they came out of the make up department for a Rocky film. And Pretty boy is worried pac might damage his looks.

I think Pac may have got into PRETTYs head.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 12-21-2009, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Will it effect Pac dont think so, but saying Pac is not going to say anything back, huh?? He has already said more stuff about Mayweather then he has about any other fighter in the past.... about running, about and him not being good for kids, and saying he likes the fight cause Mayweather talks alot, etc.... So Mayweather already has him talking, it may not be much but its more then what he usually does.

Comment

floyd already got into pac head. he has pac talking **** already which pac has not ever done before.

Comment

definately...But i think the real fued will somehow involve Roach and roger or big floyd....Roach always steals the show, they will get into roaches head..They already have, roach challenging roger to street fights lol come on

Comment

Buts its not slit throat gesture like hatton did. Pac is just pointing out PBFs unsavouray traits, like he is trying to educate PBF to the good side.

The thing is though Roach gives Pac a gameplan. And Pac dont deviate from it.

Comment

No, I think Floyd&Co. are going to cold and calculating this time around. There's really isn't a need for the over the top stuff since the fight will sale itself. Also, Manny half the time covers up his limited understanding of the english language with his smile and ' i fight for the fans' routine, JMM has a better grasp upon the english language than Pac does, so what would be the point. Now if this were Shane Mosley, the press conferences would be legendary. What I do see happening is Roach doing some preemptive **** talking during the presser and staredown like he's going to fight. Roach still hasn't gotten a response for Roger about those statements he made, that speak volumes of where Team Mayweather's state of mind is. They in the lab.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
                    I cant wait to hear the verbal abuse.......

Cant wait.
                    thats all you people are good at, talking. inside the ring its a different story.

i think we all know pac stays quiet outside the ring and does all his talking inside the ring
                    while pbf talks outside the ring and runs like a coward inside of it

Comment

i'm not sure about getting int his head---pac has really never said anything bad about floyd and vica versa from floyd except their actual skillset---and wanting the fight--they resect each other--if floyd gets in pac's head prior to the fight--then pac'll say something slick in a calm voice at the press conference but then he'll take it out on floyd fight night all the way to him getting stopped by floyd by the 8th round---

Comment

Working...
                      X