Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson-Matthysse, Alexander-Brook Could Head To A.C.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight. I expect Peterson to try and box more. He was forced to press the action in his last two fights but will not need to do so in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      DC is closer/more convenient but then we might get the same b.s. we got in Khan vs Peterson.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      True plus with Brook - Alexander on the undercard this is gonna be a big night and AC seems like a more fitting city for this. But I'm hoping for DC just cause I can drive back that night and avoid paying $650 for a hotel room for the weekend

Comment

I hope it's in DC because it's closer and I have day class that day.
        I think that's the only way I can go too.

Comment

Boxing showing the east coast a lot of love in the next 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer
            Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

DC is closer/more convenient but then we might get the same b.s. we got in Khan vs Peterson.

True plus with Brook - Alexander on the undercard this is gonna be a big night and AC seems like a more fitting city for this. But I'm hoping for DC just cause I can drive back that night and avoid paying $650 for a hotel room for the weekend
            650 dollars what? Please tell me you're exaggerating. **** that dude, I'll spend the night in my car or drive back the same night...

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
              I hope it's in DC because it's closer and I have day class that day.
              I think that's the only way I can go too.
              I asked my bro and he's down to go too. He said he rather go to this than Rigo - Donaire.

Comment

make it happen goldenboy. don't stoop to the top stank level.

Comment

I am not sure why I have HBO anymore. HBO sucks. I hope Haymon doesn't corrupt Showtime too.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    650 dollars what? Please tell me you're exaggerating. **** that dude, I'll spend the night in my car or drive back the same night...

I looked at Ceasars and Tropicana for Friday and Saturday and its $650 for 2 nights maybe im looking in the wrong place but im def not paying that much

Comment

going to be a sick fight, cant wait might take a trip down there

Comment

Working...
                      X