No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo/Quotes: Ward, Dawson Face To Face in Oakland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo/Quotes: Ward, Dawson Face To Face in Oakland

Oakland, CA - Today at Oracle Arena in Oakland Calif, undefeated WBA and WBC super-middeweight champion, Andre "S.O.G." Ward (25-0, 13 KOs) and WBC light-heavyweight champion, "BAD" Chad Dawson (31-1, 17 KOs) hosted a press conference to discuss their upcoming championship bout, taking place September 8, 2012 at Oracle Arena televised live on HBO Championship Boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]

nice

Comment

I would be rooting for Andre Ward if he moved up in weight. I'm a bay area native too. I would be way more excited if he moved up to fight Chad Dawson.

Comment

Im honestly not mad at Andre for not moving up to 168 at all. His belts and titles are the ones on the line. Now if Chad's LHW titles were on the line here then I'd have a problem.

Comment

nice

Comment

Last edited by MalikKnucklez; 07-09-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Good stuff.

Getting amped for this now.

Comment

With all the drama that boxing has been hit with its good to see that a fight like this can still take place. This is one of the best fights that could be happening right now. No worries of steroids, nobody complaining about how much money someone else is making, and no games. Other fighters could learn a thing or two from these gentlemen! Can't wait!!!!

Comment

I was there today!!!! I met one of my friends from Team Dawson. Both guys were gents, both didn't trash talk at all. I like both of these guys and hope both come out as winners by putting on a great fight. Spoke to each of them for a few moments. This is what boxing should be, two top PFP guys fighting each other!

Comment

I got right into the press conference since it is close to where I work. It started around 11:50. Met with my friend from Team Dawson and spoke with him for 20 minutes. Dawson walks now around 179 so cutting to 168 won't be hard. Team Ward tried to get into Team Dawson's heads with the weight cutting. I don't think that worked.

Comment

Working...
                    X