Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people being a little too taken over by conspiracy theories now days?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some conspiracy's are meant to be just that. Others are just ploys to make people feel threatened that their own government would actually do something like that to them.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
      LMAO! Looking at some of the threads in the lounge, they may as well have.
      Yeah those threads are ****ing stupid.

It's always great how people chose to fight for a cause that doesn't affect them in any way............but go to the extreme to impose that belief on others and most of the time through negative "shock" reinforcement.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by IGOD777 View Post
        Sure, how about 800k? Might need to get a loan from Ako Pa Ha first though.

Deal? PM to confirm.
        While we're at it an associate of mine has a proposition for you. He's a Nigerian prince...

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          Yeah those threads are ****ing stupid.

It's always great how people chose to fight for a cause that doesn't affect them in any way............but go to the extreme to impose that belief on others and most of the time through negative "shock" reinforcement.
          Our world certainly wouldn't be worse off if more people made decisions based off of logic instead of emotion.

Interesting avatar pic btw.

Comment

Originally posted by -gds- View Post
            i think it's a rather disturbing trend honestly...
            who sent you!?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              While we're at it an associate of mine has a proposition for you. He's a Nigerian prince...
              I'm already dealing the King, the Prince is too much trouble. Hes into drugs and guns, while I'm just a accountant transferring funds for the King.

Comment

Originally posted by IGOD777 View Post
                I'm already dealing the King, the Prince is too much trouble. Hes into drugs and guns, while I'm just a accountant transferring funds for the King.
                This is the Nigerian Prince:

There are rumours he isn't really a prince. Don't believe them.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  This is the Nigerian Prince:

There are rumours he isn't really a prince. Don't believe them.

Say what???? I know this man to be the nigerian prince, have I been hustled?

Comment

it was the yanks,the fuking yanks done it,they blew up the wtc

Comment

Working...
                    X