No announcement yet.

Great ape habitat in Africa has dramatically declined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Well if these motherfookers in that part of the world stopped eating the poor animal maybe we'd have a fair few extra ape's left aswell.

Can't blame the habitat completely.

Comment

Africa needs qualified foreign people to run the country, all their leaders are complete scum.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post
          Africa needs qualified foreign people to run the country, all their leaders are complete scum.
          Come on man, don't do this.

This thread is about the conservation of the fascinating great apes, which are the result of about 100 million years of evolution.

Post something informative or constructive.

Comment

well it's happening at my place aswell, just seen on tv about colony of orangutan burned to crisp because some greedy d1ck burn the forest.

Palm plantation really change our landscape and bring nightmare to the gentle orangutan

Comment

I had a phase were I looked up as much stuff as I could find on great apes.
              it is sad that they are going extinct in the wild, there complex creatures.

bonobos are our closest relitives, there are not as violent as the eastern chimpanzee.

by the way has anyone ever heard of the western chimpanzees aka the chimps of Senegal? they've been known to makes SPEARS to kill bush babies hiding in trees, and bath in water:

Comment

this is very true
                Last edited by betmen; 02-02-2015, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X