Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly i did not know that at 23 Oscar was a 4 time champ in 3 division champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like i've told you the last 4 times you've tried to bait me I'm not going to discuss anything boxing related with you.

Not after your embarrassing "Kirkland has a granite chin" fiasco

say what ever you want i'm not biting

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Like i've told you the last 4 times you've tried to bait me I'm not going to discuss anything boxing related with you.

Not after your embarrassing "Kirkland has a granite chin" fiasco

say what ever you want i'm not biting
      Ok man. You win. Whatever you need to tell yourself to duck my simple question.

I wasn't trying to start anything, just a genuine question; but of course you'll turn it into something it's not.

Comment

Anyway DLH was the man in my book.

Looking back on things, he was a real fighter. He fought all the top guys and ducked no one.

to DLH.

Comment

prime Oscar was a very good fighter
          to hell with the belts, he fought a strong slew of fighters
          and he had stamina in his younger yrs to close the show too
          people only remember him fir his bitch moves
          but he deserves respect for his resume on the whole

Comment

Margarito may not be great but he was a total bad ass. Ducked no one as well apart from the Williams 4mil fiasco(Williams ducked him too).

Comment

If a prime Oscar fought right now, he would be undefeated and have no chance at losing. He would also be P4P #1.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                If a prime Oscar fought right now, he would be undefeated and have no chance at losing. He would also be P4P #1.
                Not even. Floyd would beat him. He's the greatest fantasy fight boxer of all time. Ya Dig?!?!

Comment

Oscar moved up to 147 and fought the modern day murderers row of WW in Whittaker, Quartey and Trinidad. Huge props for that

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                    Man name 1 other 23 year old who was a 4 time champ in 3 divisions..name just 1
                    Pacquiao was a lineal champ at Flyweight.

Arguably the real Champion at 122 after beating Ledwabba for the IBF

was also a WBC Belt holder at 122.

Lineal Featherweight Champion after beating Barrera.

still at age 23.

Comment

the guy has had 45 career fights. go check out the list of fighters he's fought. that **** has hall of famers coming out the ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X