Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Ward is Not Exciting, Fights are Quite Boring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Ward is Not Exciting, Fights are Quite Boring

Former champion Carl Froch respects Andre Ward as a fighter. He admits Ward's style is very difficult to beat and probably nobody at 168-pounds will defeat the WBC/WBA king. Last Saturday night at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, Ward beat Froch with a twelve round unanimous decision to win the Super Six tournament and unified the WBA/WBC titles at super middleweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

IF he had more power behind those shots I'd really enjoy his style. But Cobra can say this to any man in the world, because he's P4P #1 in excitement.

Comment

I find him boring as well. But he's the man now at 168.

Comment

Coming from the guy that ate ward gloves all night! He will always seem boring until someone gives him a war

Comment

Fudementally technically brilliant fighters normally are boring, that is, if you don't appreciate and understand their skills and ability.

Limited fighters are normally exciting because of their limitations and lack of skill and ability - this is the case for Mr Froch.

For all his - half attempts to praise ward last week - clearly he can't be dignified in defeat and has to detract some way some how, like this.

I'm sure Ward gives two... whether Froch finds him exciting or not after taking him to school with first class domination.

Comment

Froch is only being honest and saying what everyone else thinks.

Andre Ward is a great fighter, but he is not an exciting fighter, it is what it is.

Comment

lol what a hypocrite... Froch acts like he is tyson or something. He is just as boring

Comment

I find him boring, and I actually appreciate the technical aspect of boxing.

Comment

It's all about WINNING. I would rather be undefeated and considered boring by some than to have loses and considered exciting!!! Exciting doesn't last long over winning and substance.

The run-n-shoot offense was exciting in the NFL but every coach who ran it eventually got fired cause that **** never won a Super Bowl. So much for exciting!!

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                    lol what a hypocrite... Froch acts like he is tyson or something. He is just as boring
                    Most be trolling to call Froch boring.

Comment

Working...
                    X