Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chambers vs Liakhovich Finalized For NBC Sports, Jan. 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chambers vs Liakhovich Finalized For NBC Sports, Jan. 21

Philadelphia heavyweight contender "Fast" Eddie Chambers takes on former World Heavyweight Champion Sergei "White Wolf" Liakhovich on Saturday, January 21st when the NBC Sports Network (currently named VERSUS) brings its inaugural NBC Sports Network Fight Night broadcast to the City of Brotherly Love. [Click Here To Read More]

Nice fight -- looking forward to this one....

Comment

Cool, happy that heavyweight boxing is coming back! About time!!

Comment

This fight blows. The heavyweights suck.

Comment

This should be a solid heavyweight matchup, provided both fighters take it seriously. I'll be rooting for my countryman, Chambers but I like Liakhovich as well and won't be upset if he wins it.

Lookin fwd to the fight.

Comment

Considering Lyakhovich is coming off a brutal KO loss, you'd think they'd give him a warm-up fight with a lesser opponent than Chambers.

I predict a late TKO win for Eddie.

Comment

this has the potential to be a real good fight or a stinker.

It really depends on what kind of shape and mentality they both come in. Liakhovich possessed and in shape=exciting and pretty good pressure fighter. Liakhovich out of shape and lethargic=he does nothing.

Comment

Solid fight. Chambers got this, he's gonna out-box Lyakhovich and most likely stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinderella_Man View Post
                  Considering Lyakhovich is coming off a brutal KO loss, you'd think they'd give him a warm-up fight with a lesser opponent than Chambers.

I predict a late TKO win for Eddie.
                  i think this is a great fight. sergei looked pretty good vs helenius but got caught big time. i think eddie can outbox him but i can't see chambers knocking him out. good fight none the less & on NBC to boot.good to see network television other then espn putting on fights again.

Comment

They could have chosen a better style match-up.

Comment

Working...
                    X