Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Still Suspects Margarito Used Plaster Wraps in 2008

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto Still Suspects Margarito Used Plaster Wraps in 2008

Madison Square Garden, New York City - WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto got his revenge on Saturday night, when he stopped Antonio Margarito in the tenth round of their rematch. Margarito's right eye was swollen shut and the doctors felt it was too dangerous to allow him to take any further punishment in the area. Cotto gains redemption for his eleven round TKO loss to Margarito at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas in 2008.

[Click Here To Read More]

Plasterita should be jailed! Look at Cotto's face this fight compared to fight 1. There's no denying the fact. Look at the results after he's been exposed.

Comment

Cotto must not believe he got better then.

He's basically saying, "i'm the same now as back then."

Uhhhhh, no. Your not a fat ass who weight drains to make weight anymore. And you learned how to fight backwards and manage energy out-put.

Comment

Cotto definitely boxed better this time and didn't get smashed in the face as much in the second half of the fight.

Comment

delvin rodriguez cheated the first time against wolak...i mean did you see wolaks face last night?? it wasnt as bad as the first fight..****in cheater

Comment

I wanted him to see me savor my victory with his one eye he had open. Lol classic

Comment

cheato fans mad making excuses stop it you talked all this **** ure boy got destroyed and lucky the doctor stopped cuz cotto wanted to continue to bust up cheato face cotto showed how good his technique is and how cheato had no power with plaster

Comment

cotto is just delusional,he got a good win props for that ,he beat up a badly injured guy who really had no buisness fighting this soon or maybe at all.Its a cheap win for cotto of sorts and the pacman fights prove hes totally full of shiaat ,COTTO GOT BEATEN UP 10X worse against pacman and stopped did he have bricks too???what delusions and what arrogance.coto still looks like he woulda wound up running out of gas and stopped by a washed up margs the eye excuse may or may not have saved cotto,the officials were far too eager to take care of cotto, to stop the fight when the margs was starting to change the momentum, Im not impressed at all.........cotto imn my book at least is still damaged goods and a 6 or 5 round fighter.And margs is just totally washed up too many beatings ,hes even slower and takes longer to get going its over for him,cotto will or can continue fighting bums but hes still a b class fighter to me.ALL u idiots with the handwrap shiaat please stop you are just delusional the way cotto looked in even this fights and previous fights,margs,clottey,pacman,foreman, proves he's simply not that good and was beaten soundly by a guys that made him wilt under sustained pressure just like it always happens to cotto,nothing new........

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                  cotto is just delusional,he got a good win props for that ,he beat up a badly injured guy who really had no buisness fighting this soon or maybe at all.Its a cheap win for cotto of sorts and the pacman fights prove hes totally full of shiaat ,COTTO GOT BEATEN UP 10X worse against pacman and stopped did he have bricks too???what delusions and what arrogance.coto still looks like he woulda wound up running out of gas and stopped by a washed up margs the eye excuse may or may not have saved cotto,the officials were far too eager to take care of cotto, to stop the fight when the margs was starting to change the momentum, Im not impressed at all.........cotto imn my book at least is still damaged goods and a 6 or 5 round fighter.And margs is just totally washed up too many beatings ,hes even slower and takes longer to get going its over for him,cotto will or can continue fighting bums but hes still a b class fighter to me.ALL u idiots with the handwrap shiaat please stop you are just delusional the way cotto looked in even this fights and previous fights,margs,clottey,pacman,foreman, proves he's simply not that good and was beaten soundly by a guys that made him wilt under sustained pressure just like it always happens to cotto,nothing new........

THIS

Comment

Cotto clearly won hes the better fighter, but the fight was changin n at the end on the round 9 cotto was runnin straight back afraid of receiving more punches just like the first fight, idk man cotto wasnt lookin good at the end of the stoppage, but i still think cotto would of most likely cruise by a decision, bur to me it doesnt seem like the cheatin made a difference i think the difference this fight was margas eye n cotto better defense of circle marga then walking staright back but cotto looked tired n was leanin on ropes jus like first fight, will never kno what would of happen, cotto the winner

Comment

Working...
                    X