Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

white americans just cannot cut it at boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is the main thing that makes a fighter good? The fire inside of them that longs to be a champion.
    If you want to know why black americans dominate in boxing just look at the demographics. Minorities make up a large part of inpovershed america. What do white americans suburbanites have to fight for? They have more opportunities and usually take a different route from boxing. Now take a black american that may come from a family with little income. These guys will have less oppurtunities in life and the only way to make a name for themselves is to fight. They have the fire.

Now im not saying all black americans are poor. That would be VERY wrong. I am just saying that they have more drive to suceed because their sport maybe their opportunity to make a name for themselves. Same thing for Basketball, Football, and every other sport in America.

I myself am a white southerner. The area I am from is relatively poor. Many of my friends who were black used sports as their ticket out of here. Not because that was all they were good at but because sports were their only chance to get into college( families could not afford it)
    But frankly i could care less if my american fighters are black, white, asian, mexican-american, or ****ing purple. I am proud of my fellow americans for their achievements no matter what color, race, or creed.

Comment

the excuses on here have been woeful..

Carl froch is from a humble white ara of nottingham, but hes got a degree in engineering..same with nathan cleverly, hes even moe ioressive with a maths degree at cardiff...

Yet they are schooling people of all races, both are not from as poor a areas as people from detrpit, compton etc...

Face it white americans are nonces, stick to watching surbeben white comedies such as rosanne and cheers wheres us europeans spank americans(probabyl black as white yanks just cannot cut it) left right and center...

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
        what is the main thing that makes a fighter good? The fire inside of them that longs to be a champion.
        If you want to know why black americans dominate in boxing just look at the demographics. Minorities make up a large part of inpovershed america. What do white americans suburbanites have to fight for? They have more opportunities and usually take a different route from boxing. Now take a black american that may come from a family with little income. These guys will have less oppurtunities in life and the only way to make a name for themselves is to fight. They have the fire.

Now im not saying all black americans are poor. That would be VERY wrong. I am just saying that they have more drive to suceed because their sport maybe their opportunity to make a name for themselves. Same thing for Basketball, Football, and every other sport in America.

I myself am a white southerner. The area I am from is relatively poor. Many of my friends who were black used sports as their ticket out of here. Not because that was all they were good at but because sports were their only chance to get into college( families could not afford it)
        But frankly i could care less if my american fighters are black, white, asian, mexican-american, or ****ing purple. I am proud of my fellow americans for their achievements no matter what color, race, or creed.
        Nice post, especially agree with the bold. Other countries don't understand how far we have come in terms of welcoming other cultures and races into our own and as a result they are seen as the same. Sure there's still racism but overall when **** comes down to it we're all Americans.

To TS, genetically I think white Americans are not as suited to sports that involve high speed, high power output such as sprinting, boxing, etc. However, they are suited for sports that combine endurance and speed and power(see cycling, soccer (football), decathlon, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
          QBs go as followed:

Tier 1 (Godly)
          P.Manning
          Brady
          Brees

Tier 2 (Superb)
          Manning
          Palmer

Tier 3(Great)
          Farve
          Warner
          McNabb
          Schaub
          P. Manning, Brady, Brees, Big Ben, Eli, Rodgers, Schaub, Warner, Palmer, McNabb.

Essentially all white.

Comment

Originally posted by pugilistfan View Post
            P. Manning, Brady, Brees, Big Ben, Eli, Rodgers, Schaub, Warner, Palmer, McNabb.

Essentially all white.
            True but if I list top 25 running backs,Defensive back, Defensive ends, Line backers, Wide recievers defensive tackles there will be about 5-7 caulcasians listed. The rest of the positions will be filled by african americans and a few latinos.

Oh and big Ben isnt a top 10 QB. He just happens to play on thea team with one of the greatest Defenses in the league.

Comment

Thats because white americans dont box anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                Hopkins would beat Froch.
                easily. surprisingly easily i'd bet.

Comment

yo mcnabb is not white... i just thought id point that out... hes a black mammas boy that likes to make excuses for himself when he doesnt win... i hate mcnabb get him out of philly... he seems like hes satisfied with what hes accomplished in his career already... philly doesnt need that.. we want winners here... this has to be absolutely the last year for mcnabb... every year im so hopeful.... im sick of feeling like this... i wanna win...hes making andy reid and the whole organization look worse than it is...i speak for more than half of philly when i say this... get him out

desean for mvp...

Comment

Working...
                  X