Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Thugs N Harmony vs. Wu Tang Clan. Overall who's better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overall I like Bone more. As a group.

I like the practical instead of something that sounds like a comic book.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Comment

• that was my time
        love them both but if I have to choose

WU Tang Clan
        my choice

Comment

• I like both, but if i had to choose i prefer bone thugs, especially after a sesh.

Comment

• The first 3 Bone releases are basically flawless, BTNH Resurrectin, Krayzie Bone's first album was good, Bizzy's album would have been good if it was longer than 8 minutes. is solid, downhill after that.

Wu-Tang's first 2 albums were flawless, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx..., Tical, Liquid Swords(which may be the best rap album of all-time).......I say Wu-Tang

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
              I like both, but if i had to choose i prefer bone thugs, especially after a sesh.

Some classics right there!!

Comment

• In every top 10 best hip hop/rap groups of all time lists I have seen, Wu Tang always unanimously wins #1. Internet lists, BET, MTV, VH1. It's a no-contest actually.

Bone Thugs N Harmony are always outside of the top 10. They get beaten by other groups like Beastie Boys, A Tribe Called Quest, Public Enemy, De La Soul, The Fugees, NWA, just to name a few.

And I agree with these lists wholeheartedly. There are even rap duo's IMO who are greater than Bone Thugs. Mobb Deep, EPMD, Gang Starr, to name some.

Thread should have a poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  Overall I like Bone more. As a group.

I like the practical instead of something that sounds like a comic book.
                  If you see Wu Tang as a "comic book group" and all you hear is them rapping about shooting lasers from their eyes, then I think you got the wrong group. The only rapper in the group that comes close to rapping like that is RZA one of the top 3 greatest producers of all time. Not known for his lyrics, but was still better than most rappers around him.

Can you give me at least one line, just one, that made it sound like a comic book or can I read that line where they shoot lasers from their eyes?

Comment

• Love the Wu but during the early-mid 90s run I was into other acts instead of them. Bone being on this list. To go with NWA, Geto Boys, A Tribe Called Quest, 8ball & MJG, Ice Cube, DJ Quik, Cypress Hill, Snoop Doggy Dogg, De La Soul, Redman, Pharcyde, Outkast and many others.

Comment

• Bone still holdin'.....

Comment

Working...
                      X