No announcement yet.

Church bombing in Baghdad kills 58 Assyrian Christians

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Church bombing in Baghdad kills 58 Assyrian Christians

I have been away for a while but I still feel this should be posted. This happened October 31st.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/mid..._with_52_dead/

So this is how good things are going for Iraq after the Americans invaded? 58 innocent lives lost, 70 injured in a single day. All because they were christians?

The thing that really rips my heart out is that nobody even knows my people, articles don't even know the victims are known as Assyrians. They've been getting massacred for centuries and have been driven out and killed off in most Islamic countries. The media doesn't give a **** and people just don't know. Keep that in mind the next time you hear about muslims acting as the only victims of such horrid crimes.

That is terrible!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
      I have been away for a while but I still feel this should be posted. This happened October 31st.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/mid..._with_52_dead/

So this is how good things are going for Iraq after the Americans invaded? 58 innocent lives lost, 70 injured in a single day. All because they were christians?

The thing that really rips my heart out is that nobody even knows my people, articles don't even know the victims are known as Assyrians. They've been getting massacred for centuries and have been driven out and killed off in most Islamic countries. The media doesn't give a **** and people just don't know. Keep that in mind the next time you hear about muslims acting as the only victims of such horrid crimes.
      I wouldn't waste your time - on this site these atrocities only get any attention if there's some way of blaming the jews.

Comment

A church in Baghdad? WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          A church in Baghdad? WTF!
          The Christians were there long before the muslims and some are still there today. Assyrians are very known from the history books, but people don't know that they still exist today and that they were the first to accept Christianity. So after centuries of persecution and massacres(you all might have heard of the Armenian Genocide? Well 2/3 of the Assyrians were also killed off in WWI by muslims) they are getting slowly driven out of their ancient homelands by the muslims.

It's weird that things were so much better when Saddam Hussein was in power. The Christian minorites weren't getting killed off like they are now. Now that the Americans are gone, we're gonna be hearing a lot more about these sort of things.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I wouldn't waste your time - on this site these atrocities only get any attention if there's some way of blaming the jews.
            And I'm guessing it's mostly muslims blaming them, acting like the innocent victims every time..

They won't ever tell you about **** like this though. Nooo they treat their minorities very well in their own countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
              And I'm guessing it's mostly muslims blaming them, acting like the innocent victims every time..

They won't ever tell you about **** like this though. Nooo they treat their minorities very well in their own countries.
              The people blaming jews for everything, at least on this website, are kiddies from first world countries that are over-fixated on conspiracy theories and "safe rebellions" over the internet. We've got very few muslims here, and they do not discern jews much out of the crowd of people that they blame for everything else that happens to them.

It's a shame what happened to these people in Iraq, we've actually used to have a poster here who was an assyrian, but he was mia for a few years now

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                The people blaming jews for everything, at least on this website, are kiddies from first world countries that are over-fixated on conspiracy theories and "safe rebellions" over the internet. We've got very few muslims here, and they do not discern jews much out of the crowd of people that they blame for everything else that happens to them.

It's a shame what happened to these people in Iraq, we've actually used to have a poster here who was an assyrian, but he was mia for a few years now
                Yeah I remember him. I think his screen name was RZ or something.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post

Shouldn't you be stealing money or working on your cousin's stand up routine?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                    Shouldn't you be stealing money or working on your cousin's stand up routine?
                    I never steal. I relocate and privatize.

Oh, and you are mexican.

Comment

Working...
                    X