No announcement yet.

Hatton is a punk that now cheers Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    You're a complete f***ing toolbag dumb puss irrelevant **** f*** that could die tomorrow and no one here would give a f***. I am more relevant in boxing than Ricky Hatton is today. He's a has been that could never win big fights unless you count that foul fest the crooked Brit ref allowed to happen when he mauled Tszyu with elbows and rabbit punches. In a fair fight Hatton has always been destroyed.
    You're so damn cool.

Comment

it's better than Oscar saying every single opponent Floyd faces will be the one to beat him.

Comment

Hatton got beat and now respects Floyds skill isn't that the way boxing generally goes shnitsnap as far as irrelevant as far as I know he still has a huge fanbase and he's retired funny huh

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          it's better than Oscar saying every single opponent Floyd faces will be the one to beat him.
          If Floyd fights long enough he'll be right someday you go Oscar seriously though I hope you get clean and stay clean Golden Boy

Comment

I think deep down inside , everybody that Floyd has beaten wants him to lose especiall . Oscars gay ass

Comment

So you must be a saint and the most excellent boxing analyst? Wow

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
                So you must be a saint and the most excellent boxing analyst? Wow
                Oh but I am, I'm one of the most informed analysts here I seriously believe I could walk onto the writing staff here and churn out the most thought provoking shit you've ever read and it would blow your fucking mind so much you'd assume the **** position and curl up in the shower in fear of the information you've seen. You'd think I was employed by the NSA with the amount of shit that I'm privy to you have no idea how relevant I am to this world.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                  Oh but I am, I'm one of the most informed analysts here I seriously believe I could walk onto the writing staff here and churn out the most thought provoking shit you've ever read and it would blow your fucking mind so much you'd assume the **** position and curl up in the shower in fear of the information you've seen. You'd think I was employed by the NSA with the amount of shit that I'm privy to you have no idea how relevant I am to this world.
                  why don't you puke up some knowledge and inform us all with your thought provoking shnit that you are privy to instead of spouting hate about ex boxing champs then and inform us on something which will teach us tell us why he was so bad some stylistic and tactical knowledge would be nice to read your expert opinion

Comment

Originally posted by violaandme View Post
                    why don't you puke up some knowledge and inform us all with your thought provoking shnit that you are privy to instead of spouting hate about ex boxing champs then and inform us on something which will teach us tell us why he was so bad some stylistic and tactical knowledge would be nice to read your expert opinion
                    Here's a little bit of knowledge for you that you're obviously unaware of, you're a dumb cum suckling **** that knows nothing about this sport and would be doing us all a favor if you f***ed off and died somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Stay off the roids man...

Comment

Working...
                      X