Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all MUSTA FORGOT that Pacquiao was BEATING the CRAP outta Marquez until the PERFECT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what if you gwt banned for making a pac-JMM thread?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Pacquiao and Marquez are both great fighters. If there is a fifth fight my guess is the bookies will have the fight even money. They are very evenly matched and Pacquiao was slightly ahead at the time of the KO. The punch counters said Pacquiao landed 94 punches to 52 punches landed by Marquez so he was not getting outboxed. All credit to Marquez for seeing his opening and landing that huge punch as Pacquiao was rushing in trying to finish him.

Comment

Originally posted by RussellScott View Post
        Y'all MUSTA FORGOT that Pacquiao was BEATING the CRAP outta Marquez until the PERFECT.
        Shhhhh...use your inside voice.

Comment

All pac did was take the bait. I called it 1min into the 2nd round. Marquez bulked up and focus on landing power shots to the body and setting up the right hand when pac jumps in. Marquez had no intentions of going 12 rounds again to get robbed by judges. He baited pac into a slug fest and then he set the trap. He did it a few times before timing it perfectly. Pac was clueless Of the trap. Also i believe pac was detoxed. He ability to take a punch was greatly reduced By not haaving his usual dose of PEDS.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skhsQqtA9pg

^ Best post-fight interview on you-tube

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
              All pac did was take the bait. I called it 1min into the 2nd round. Marquez bulked up and focus on landing power shots to the body and setting up the right hand when pac jumps in. Marquez had no intentions of going 12 rounds again to get robbed by judges. He baited pac into a slug fest and then he set the trap. He did it a few times before timing it perfectly. Pac was clueless Of the trap. Also i believe pac was detoxed. He ability to take a punch was greatly reduced By not haaving his usual dose of PEDS.
              Agreed..Pac wasnt on PEDS, but I think Marquez was..they have ways around the drug testing if you know what your doing. I just cant see how Marquez got so muscular at 39?..he never looked that strong. But hey Pac got some of his own medicine so its all good. When Pac was on the PEDS he was eating way bigger shots from Marquez and everyone else he fought..

Comment

I think that's why Marquez fans don't want another fight, Pac was really getting the better of him. IMO, they're both equal.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                  pac is ahead by a point before the KO. but what's the difference anyway, pac lost
                  He was ahead but Marquez won the 6th so basically if the fight was not over. He was going to be ahead by one point.

Comment

Me personally i think in the 5th and 6th pacquiao was starting to land more and more on marquez and it looked like marquez was getting a little fatigued. The fight was in pacquiao's favor and i think it was just a matter of a couple rounds that pac would stop marquez. Then bammm!!!!
                    Im a big pacquiao fan but thats boxing.. That was one of the greatest knockouts ever. Im not a marquez fan really but guy deserves his due. He's the only one in recent times to take pac to his ultimate level and have close fights with him ( and dont say pac lost to bradley because the public knows who really won that fight )
                    im just glad i got to see the fight because they are both warriors, but pacquiao has brought us many classics, and he just got caught in this past fight with a "perfect" counter punch. It was a beautiful shot!!!
                    Maybe pacquiao getting knocked out will make him bring the old beast out of him to prove to everybody he still got it. And he wants to get in the ring again with marquez. If i was marquez i would leave the rivalry at that. But if there is a 5th fight, i wont be mad. Another classic!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
                      if u think pacquiao beat bradley like everyone does than u also think that Marquez beat Pacuiao in there 3rd fight like the majority of us do
                      am i right or am i wrong
                      this is the stupidest logic ever...pac vs jmm 3 was close , pac vs bradely was not...do some of you people use your brain sometimes?

Comment

Working...
                      X