Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Eyes Juan Manuel Marquez, Ricky Burns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wish Broner would publicly appologize for his racist wet-back/bean-er/Mexican comments so that I could become a fan. But he never will and I never will become a fan. I've been a huge fan and favor slick boxers like Ray Leonard, Roy Jones, both who I have met and Pernell Whitaker, Ali, a younger more humble Mayweather. etc., and wanted to be a Broner fan till he turned off a lot of people before the Perez fight. Such a shame.

Comment

Lol thats funny this guy thinks he is the next mayweather already marquez will knock him the f....? Out

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        But I'm sure Danny Garcia would be interested in becoming target practice for Broner, that is if he gets past Judah.
        Garcia doesn't even need to think about Broner - he needs to fight his mandatory......

Comment

Broner:racist

[QUOTE=richardt;12712374] When did he say it and where?

Comment

JMM will probably retire after this fourth fight with Pac, he for sure will never fight Broner

Comment

Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
              Years from now no one will be able to say that this kid didn't go after the best challenges.
              Mixtape was weak.

I'd love to see JMM-Broner, don't think Burns-Broner happens for a while.

Comment

Working...
              X