Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jonathan Gonzalez misses weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL make the weight, or no fight gotta be harsh to these clowns, yes it will hurt the promoters pockets in the begging but once it a general understanding that if you dont make weight their is no fight and no paycheck and a fine then bam. They will come in on weight or fake a injury before hand. either way fights will be off.

Comment

This is just foolish, I mean what are these guys doing in camp? no discipline what so ever.

Comment

Gonzazles only chance of winning this fight was if Dzinzruk who hasn't fought in almost 2 years looked like he hadn't fought in 4 but being fat and slower than he already usually is
        not the best way to deal with a boxer

Gonzazles is one of the worst prospects that has appeared in recent memory he's nothing more than a slow plodder without a punch a lesser Angulo basically

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
          Gonzazles only chance of winning this fight was if Dzinzruk who hasn't fought in almost 2 years looked like he hadn't fought in 4 but being fat and slower than he already usually is
          not the best way to deal with a boxer

Gonzazles is one of the worst prospects that has appeared in recent memory he's nothing more than a slow plodder without a punch a lesser Angulo basically
          Ver good description. I remember a while back some puertorican told me that Mantequilla was going to beat Alvarez lmao.

Comment

Jonathan "Manteca"(lard) Gonzalez

Comment

Did Gonzalez make weight or not? Man I picked Gonzalez after I heard he didn't make weight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Im so tired of all the weight manipulations in boxing....including Guzman and yes Manny Pacquiao..and before all the Pings get excited> I SAID WEIGHT MANIPULATION!!!

Comment

*facepalm*..................

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    That dude has a bigger spare tire than I do & I drink that yuenling mang!!

the yueng!

what's with these young cats and missing weight...

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                      Jonathan "Manteca"(lard) Gonzalez
                      Perfect description. Al carajo Mantequilla. Welcome Manteca.

Comment

Working...
                      X