Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You think Vargas and Gamboa was a Trade Off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You think Vargas and Gamboa was a Trade Off?

It almost seems like it was a swap between the two. What do yall think? Vargas to Toprank and Gamboa "possible" move to Mayweather Promotions.

WTF... why trade gold for ****?

Comment

no i think it was just coincidence

vargas is boring anyway

Comment

itd be a horrible trade if it was. top rank is a lot of things, they arent dumb.

Comment

lol that would be like the Clippers trading Chris Paul for some C level bench player.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            lol that would be like the Clippers trading Chris Paul for some C level bench player.
            Luke Walton... looks attractive because of his rings... then you realize that he's ****

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Luke Walton... looks attractive because of his rings... then you realize that he's ****
              lmao

No lie, but that's exactly who I was thinking about.

Comment

Arum is way to smart to trade Gamboa for Vargas and the possiblity of Floyd and Arum making a deal is about zero.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Arum is way to smart to trade Gamboa for Vargas and the possiblity of Floyd and Arum making a deal is about zero.
                  I bet he'll try to navigate Vargas to a championship fight.
                  He has 2 in 147 and one that Vargas can win if he plays it extremely safe.

Comment

LOL...Nah...I could see Arum doing it to spite Floyd but that's nowhere near a fair trade.

Comment

Working...
                    X