Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2011 NFL Combine Thread!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official 2011 NFL Combine Thread!!!!!

Who has been watching the combine. That gotdamn Dion Lewis is a MONSTER!!!!!!!! I watched the OL men yesterday, and just finisher watching the drills for the QB's, FB's, and RB's today. and I must say that Dion Lewis is insane!!!!!!!!!! Who else has been watchin? I think the DB's workout on Tuesday. Thoughts anybody??????????

my thoughts? Jamarcus Russell did excellent at his combine
    Warren Sapp did not do so well

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      my thoughts? Jamarcus Russell did excellent at his combine
      Warren Sapp did not do so well
      True, but Chris Johnson did very well, so did Tebow, so did Deion Sanders. It's a crap shoot so to speak, but it's good to see these young men perform these drills.

Comment

We oughta call it the NFL concubine.
        Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 02-27-2011, 05:27 PM.

Comment

What the hell is that?

Anyway, I would call Rex Ryan an obese, disgusting, foot-licking piece of crap right to his fat ugly face.

Comment

I love the combine! Some dude broad jumped 11'3 earlier, amazing. Cam Newton also broad jumped 10'6 very good for a qb.

Comment

I keep hearing al davis say he will draft in the first rd. IDK how but my guess would be a trade with NE since we don't got a 1st rd pick....The only reason for us to draft in the first rd should be to draft locker in the 15-32 range. We don't need to be drafting other players and giving away picks

Comment

Originally posted by katsidis View Post
                I love the combine! Some dude broad jumped 11'3 earlier, amazing. Cam Newton also broad jumped 10'6 very good for a qb.
                That was Julio Jones. He was a monster for Alabama. He's gonna be a beast in the NFL bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  I keep hearing al davis say he will draft in the first rd. IDK how but my guess would be a trade with NE since we don't got a 1st rd pick....The only reason for us to draft in the first rd should be to draft locker in the 15-32 range. We don't need to be drafting other players and giving away picks
                  Your team is Oakland????? Locker would be a good pick. But he's gonna be available in the 2nd round I think. Hell Cam might not go till late in the 1st round.

Comment

I can never get into the combine stuff...

Comment

Working...
                    X