Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Cries Foul: I Won at Least Nine Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was close. Bellew was wasteful; but I still had him 1 round up.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      It was close. Bellew was wasteful; but I still had him 1 round up.
      I agree with that statement and its a shame we have to see this again it was horrible to watch

Comment

I had him losing by 1 round on my card, delusional knob

Comment

Bellew showed himself up last night as a thug and a mug.

Still have cringe marks on my face from the post fight interview.

Shameful ****

Comment

Bellew got shown up and outclassed i had chilemba by at least 3 and thats with giving bellew the early rounds on aggression. It was also very revealing that sky didnt once show the fight punchstats because bellews percentage that landed was laughable. If chilemba had more power he would have stopped him

Comment

Originally posted by the_kid_08 View Post
              Bellew got shown up and outclassed i had chilemba by at least 3 and thats with giving bellew the early rounds on aggression. It was also very revealing that sky didnt once show the fight punchstats because bellews percentage that landed was laughable. If chilemba had more power he would have stopped him

Its difficult to score fights on Sky with the ridiculously bias coverage. Its worse now with MatchRoom being the only televised stable.

It seems they only show punch stats when their fighter is on top or robbed.

Comment

Draw was fair.

Comment

I thought Chilemba nicked it but he wasn't exactly the most positive fighter himself.

He showed in the 2nd half of the fight that he had the ability to fight on the front foot and make Bellew look ordinary. If he hadn't been so negative in the 1st of the fight, it would have been a wide UD, so Chilemba can only blame himself.

Comment

Bellew looked terrible and acted like a knob. All before the fight he said he was going to destroy this guy and beat him around etc. He gets in the ring and misses every punch he throws. I had chilemba winning by a couple of rounds or so.

On a side note, sky's commentating was a joke!! Some of the most bias I've ever heard (Even worse than lampley with the Pac Man)

Comment

A draw seemed like a fair result - both fought like they wanted to lose! Terrible fight. Chilemba coulve edged it, he really took control from the 7th round and Tony mustve missed with like 90% of his right hands.

Comment

Working...
                      X