No announcement yet.

The Russian Chrushin appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Russian Chrushin appreciation thread

I like this vodka-smelling ****, he amuses me.

I see a post of his, and I chuckle. He's got a bit about him, even if that "bit" is the stench of dead goats and Lenin's sperm.

I rate the ****... do you ****ing wankers agree?

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    I like this vodka-smelling ****, he amuses me.

I see a post of his, and I chuckle. He's got a bit about him, even if that "bit" is the stench of dead goats and Lenin's sperm.

I rate the ****... do you ****ing wankers agree?

tall russian with a big left hand?
    if he's 30 lbs overweight he can fit right in with the top 10 at HW. all you gotta do is win silver at the olympics and fight bums in germany for 5-10 years.

he's a nice guy when he's not checking out the c#cks in the gym shower to see who is uncut.

Comment

I always chuckle at his *insert internet playa picky comment* followed by 'would not smash' posts when someone asks a smash or no smash question.

Comment

He spelled crush wrong.

Comment

I'm a bit drunk, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            He spelled crush wrong.

you think he was loaded up on vod?

Comment

He is a KGB Communist spy.

Comment

Would you strike a man for calling you a Yank Anorak? Do you think that would be the worst possible insult?
                Last edited by Miburo; 11-11-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  He is a KGB Communist spy.
                  i would suggest this post head to the baseless rumors thread, but it's clearly based on empirical evidence.

Comment

I once went to Fat Yankistan on holiday (vacation, Fat Yanks).

On one side of me was a man who was in the marines. On the other was a guy who had been in 'Nam. They asked me what I thought of Bush. I **** myself, I'm a crap liar.

I told them the truth (he's the funniest man on the planet) and they took it well.

I do actually like Fat Yanks in general. There's some tards in NSB though.

Comment

Working...
                    X