Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Brits embarrassed by trash talkers like Dereck Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, I don't get embarrassed. Because I don't think he can help it. He has some mental issues, I believe.

Where as Haye and Khan don't, but say things as if they do.

Comment

Embarrass the British fans who claim Cleverlys gonna whip Bhop, Carl Froch has way too much heart for Ward to handle, if you look close Hatton was really beating Floyd, and Calzaghe was the best fighter ever? I don't think so!

Comment

Originally posted by jmmfan View Post
        I'm fairly certain that Khan has already embarrassed them beyond the point of being bothered by such a small thing like someone calling themselves the plague that wiped out half of their continent.
        hahaha, basically

Comment

Only an uptight pansy could get offended by what del boy says.
          Last edited by Daddy T; 01-09-2012, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyndale View Post
            I thought David Haye was bad, but this guy Chisora takes the cake. "I am the black plague." Won't all Europeans, especially Brits, find that offensive? The equivelant of saying like... "I am a taliban on a commerical airline with a pair of box cutters."
            My great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great Uncle died of the black plague. I'm deeply offended.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
              Embarrass the British fans who claim Cleverlys gonna whip Bhop, Carl Froch has way too much heart for Ward to handle, if you look close Hatton was really beating Floyd, and Calzaghe was the best fighter ever? I don't think so!
              what you talking about you idiot.

Comment

Brit posters are just like the fighters. They enjoy running their mouths before the fight, but in their hearts they know the truth.

What else are they going to do? Run their mouths on a British forum about a Brit beating a Brit?

In the case of Chisora I find his ridiculous comments amusing whereas Haye and Khan always sounded like complete f@gs who were reading off a script.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyndale View Post
                  I thought David Haye was bad, but this guy Chisora takes the cake. "I am the black plague." Won't all Europeans, especially Brits, find that offensive? The equivelant of saying like... "I am a taliban on a commerical airline with a pair of box cutters."
                  Nobody could embarrass us worst than Amir Khan and David Haye, I'm sure Del Will try even though he will probably get KTFO. He is a much nicer guy than khan and haye.

Comment

Working...
                  X