No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo: Mayweather Reneged On Agreement To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TangInaMo Floyd View Post
    Well, don't buy the PPV Fight (stream it) and watch Canelo on Showtime!
    everybody happy...eh
    I would if Guerrero wasn't fighting Floyd. I'm trying to talk someone I know into ordering it so I can just toss him a 5-spot and bring over some chicken wings.

Comment

• Notice one thing about these fools? If you agree with everything they say "You are a knowledgable fan of boxing" if you don't swing from their nut hair filled opinions "You are a pacquaio fan" or "You don't know boxing"..bunch of stans. Most these mofo's would defend Floyd mere seconds after he slapped them or their mama that's how bad the groupism is that mofo's can't let ppl be entitled to their opinions without getting super emotional in defense.

Comment

• Go sit down somewhere little Red Head BOY!

You haven't done **** in this sport, everything been handed to you so far because Oscar De La Hoya has a crush on you and just like Arum sold Oscar's Looks, Oscar is trying to sale Red head for his LOOKS (But at least Oscar had skills and was a Gold Medal Winners and wasn't afraid to fight anybody)...you go from Co-Main Eventing a Mega PPV to fighting on Showtime Network and he thinks he is "STICKING IT TO MAYWEATHER" by not being on his CARD? HAHAHAHA What Am I Missing Here? What Do Canelo Fan Thinks That Hype Job is Doing Something Impressive?

Mayweather don't have to commit to this WANNABE SUPERSTAR! Dude haven't even Headline a PPV yet but he trying to have DEMANDS...HAHAHA Fuk Off!

And I laugh and the Canelo fans trying to act as if somebody is ducking when their guy just spend 2012 ducking everybody in the 154 Division

I have no respect for Canelo because he haven't earned it in the ring, he is the Mexican Version of David Lemieux...remember the hype that guy had then he flamed the fuk out after Rubio knocked him out...Canelo fall will be HARDER
        Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 03-01-2013, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• I find it funny that a lil over a year ago Golden Boy and Canelo people wanted no parts of Mayweather and said he needed time but all of a sudden Floyd is ducking Canelo because Floyd supposedly reneged on a a verbal agreement?
          Even suggesting that Floyd is ducking Canelo shows how much that person knows. Canelo ain't done squat up until accepting the Trout fight to be acting like someone is ducking him. Dude was about to fight Cotto if he didn't lose and there were so many 154LB'ers waiting to fight him. Then he goes for Lopez after Ortiz got his jaw broke.

Canelo should have been going after the guys in his division from get go. How many tune ups and easy fights a professional needs as a champion? I feel like he was pressured into the fight with Trout because he had no where else to go. Floyd is in a great position in the sport of boxing and everyone wants there shot so they have to wait. That goes for anyone who wants their shot at a major player in any profession. Canelo made a whole division wait for him till he was ready.
          Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-01-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Wow, it comes back to Pacquaio...

Our convo is over, I thought you wanted to talk like adults.

It's not an ultimatum though, just a guarantee. He's not forcing Mayweather to agree to glove size, ring size, or venue. He just wants to fight him.

Say what you want about Canelo but he's a huge draw. Does Mayweather need Canelo to make money, no but I don't know what that has anything to do with this.

Mayweather hsa said many times he's the money man, it's all about the paychecks and that he doesn't fight for legacy or pride, he fights for money. So this is the big money fight out there.

Fight Canelo, agree to the September date. Imagine the PPV on May4th with that line up. Don't you think we as boxing fans DESERVE that? I'm tired of paying $60 for 2 good fights, we need a stacked card.

Mayweather is a fukin ego maniac, that's the bottom line. He's the best fighter in the world, I respect him as a fighter but as a man he's not very likable.
            I still see that you don't get what he is saying. Floyd Mayweather Jr is the biggest fighter/boxer in the sport right? How can Canelo Alvarez goon Mayweather into guaranteeing him a fight in September when dude didn't even fight and beat Trout yet? What if he loses? Is Mayweather supposed to fight him? Does he deserve the fight then? This is how I think the conversation went. "Floyd how are you doing man? Good to see you. I would like to fight you in September".

Floyd says "Yeah man,we can do that" then exits the room.

Next thing you know it translates into Floyd promising Canelo a fight. In business it is well known that verbal agreements means jack squat. You say Canelois a huge draw, but he hasn't even had one big PPV outing. Floyd is massive in the sport name, money and recognition wise. Canelo hasn't even fought anyone of note in his own division where he is a champion. Trout fight is a good start. Canelo has a lot to prove.
            Last edited by GRUSTLER; 03-01-2013, 01:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
              ^^^^^^ The spin on this site is incredible. ****in trolls.
              I dunno bout troll's, but bumsniffing flojob fanboys are a bigger problem. You're vermin.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                anybody with half a brain should have known that floyd will not be fighting anybody remotely close to threatening.

fights shot oscar at 154 while flappin his gums about fighting winky wright hides back down to 147.

147 becomes the hottest and deepest division in boxing and floyd suddenly retires after beating career 140 pounder ricky hatton at 147.

History repeats itself with floyd fighting a shot cotto at 154 then hides back down to 147 when the division is finally done with pac getting ko'd.

this is classic floyd.

Now Floyd, a 154 lb titlist, is about to fight a career 130 pounder with two fights at 147.

Floyd is repugnant and shameless. Just like his disgusting fan base.
                Great Post!!

Comment

Working...
                X