Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama is a terrible leader but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's face it, it's really all about the US economy. Obama hasn't done a great job on that, time to give Mitt a crack at it.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 07-28-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

voting for romney won't get you any positive change...and obama isn't going to get any better. vote for ron paul if you want a real alternative and a chance for some real positive change. ron paul 2012!!!

Comment

Ron Paul was the only option for real change. All of his ideas ain't good but he's got principles and isn't part of the establishment.

Comment

obama has nothing for this country....though he did pay off some rich people that helped get him elected...and they are already rich to begin with!!?!!? These liberals make me sick

Comment

I hope Romney gets in, not because I like him, but I think he will do less harm.

Comment

Romney might not be as bad as obama but he's not far off and he seems to have no principles at all.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Let's face it, it's really all about the US economy. Obama hasn't done a great job on that, time to give Mitt a crack at it.
                he said he needs four more years to fix the economy...imagine what would happen if we told our job we need four more years and we'll do a better job...they'll replace is and hire someone else...

is like playing a game...you choose Obama and watch this country fall apart or take our chances with whatever is behind door number two...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  obama has nothing for this country....though he did pay off some rich people that helped get him elected...and they are already rich to begin with!!?!!? These liberals make me sick
                  http://whatthe****hasobamadonesofar.com/

I'm no fan of the current President, but I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing ignorant voters such as yourself saying that he's "done nothing". Please remove your foot from your mouth, visit the above website, and learn a thing or two about legislation passed under the current Administration before you repeat such nonsense again.

Sincerely,

The independent voice for truth and understanding in an increasingly hostile and ******ed political climate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                    Ron Paul was the only option for real change. All of his ideas ain't good but he's got principles and isn't part of the establishment.
                    He's been involved in politics since the mid 1970s, has been an active member of Congress for over 22 years, and is one of the most consistently Conservative voices in US politics - I'm pretty sure that makes him part of the establishment.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with him on some very key issues (and I disagree with him on just as many), but I'm sick of this "he's not part of the establishment" argument that his supporters always spew everytime they talk about him, it's ****ing absurd to suggest that a Congressman of 22 years isn't part of the modern political spectrum.

Comment

More than likely they are one in the same. With that said, one is a proven failure of a leader, the other may or may not be. Atleast romney knows how money works, how to make it and how to have money make money for him. That much he has shown.

Comment

Working...
                      X