Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody here think that Pacquiao may be in over his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marg is over... comin off a forced layoff... mentally and physically beaten by mosley.. looked like ass in his last fight... slow as mollasses in a time warp when compared to pacs hand and foot speed

he will be food for Pac...

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Marg is over... comin off a forced layoff... mentally and physically beaten by mosley.. looked like ass in his last fight... slow as mollasses in a time warp when compared to pacs hand and foot speed

he will be food for Pac...
      That seems to be the general consensus...admittedly I have not seen Margarito's last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
        It's exciting! I must say, I haven't been this amped for a fight since the second and third Morales' fights.

If Pacquiao wins in a dominating fashion historians will have to seriously start rethinking their all-time p4p lists.

see that's the whole intrigue of the fight...would shades of the previous, machine-like Tony emerge? is the PAC momentum just too strong? can the granite chin absorb a thousand left hands?

even if its a one sided beatdown for either fighter, i doubt that this fight could be boring

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          That seems to be the general consensus...admittedly I have not seen Margarito's last fight.

Tony looking sluggish while trying to get rounds under his belt is the best thing that could have ever happened to him

if he looked like a beast in his comeback fight, i dont think the guys at TR would have considered him...

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            Tony looking sluggish while trying to get rounds under his belt is the best thing that could have ever happened to him

if he looked like a beast in his comeback fight, i dont think the guys at TR would have considered him...
            No doubt! I don't know if Roach Coach would allow it either...he must see some weakness that they can exploit. The size difference could be the deciding factor.

Damn. I am really torn...

Comment

see that's the whole intrigue of the fight...would shades of the previous, machine-like Tony emerge? is the PAC momentum just too strong? can the granite chin absorb a thousand left hands?
              Prime Toney is gone.. His granite chin has already been cracked and crumbled. All Pac has to do is use alot of in and out motion to catch Marg flat footed [which is nearly always], similar to how Mosley loaded up with his bombs from a distance. Only with pac, it will be speed and angles. with some sneaky bombs of his own

i doubt that this fight could be boring
              I'll give u that

True, Roach is notorious for wanting Pac's comp weakened from their prime in some way.

Comment

It will all depend on how eager Margo is to prove the naysayers wrong. Fighting in one gear may not be in his best interest.

Comment

Even guys who are past their prime can, from time to time, look as good as they ever did. As unlikely as it is, if Nov. 13 is one of those nights then Manny could be in trouble.

Comment

Maybe, somewhere in the back of my mind only due to the size difference but really, Roach in't gonna let Pac fight a guy that he doesn't think he can beat. I think Pac is gonna fight a war of attrition if it comes down to it. He won't KO Margs with one punch but I don't think Margs' defense is solid enough to keep Pac from peppering his face with enough punches to have him regretting taking the fight. There is always a chance but it would have to be a very,very low that Margs catches him flush enough to put him to sleep....he sure is not going to outbox Pac.

Comment

if it turns out to be the marg vs cotto then i could definitely see pac in for a long night.

Comment

Working...
                      X