Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miami will sign Dwayne wade , johnson and stoudamire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
    amare's already been rumored to have an extension from PHO on the table.

the bulls are a much more attractive franchise than the heat.
    at least we got fans that come to our games.

max space + d.rose+ noah + big market + the most dedicated fans in the league = a big FA coming here

also, lol at beasley
    Bulls have enough money to hand out 2 max contracts. Top 3 Market. 2 of the younger rising stars in the NBA in Rose and Noah. We'll be a strong team after this offseason

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Bulls have enough money to hand out 2 max contracts. Top 3 Market. 2 of the younger rising stars in the NBA in Rose and Noah. We'll be a strong team after this offseason
      KNICKS have money for 2 max contracts. Who doesn't want to play in the mecca of basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Oh men , I can live with that. At least wade will be playing at home , he left one championship here tho so I cant hate him for leaving. That would be a crazy team , u imagine Rose and Wade in the backcourt , omg insane , Only if Gordon would have stayed tho.

Comment

WTF is this?....

Comment

Wade is definitley staying in Miami. If I was him though, I would tell Miami no amount of money they offered me would make me stay, the only way I stay is if you get me some f***ing help! Poor Dwyane has nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by ahh!! Low Blow View Post
              WTF , whatever dud eu are obviously a ******.
              I think you are. I don't think neither Bosh or Amare are coming to south beach. I think the Heat have a better chance at signing Joe Johnson. Even if they sign Joe Johnson, they still need a consistent Center who can rebounds and play interior defense consistently.

Comment

you want mcgrady? guy looks finished and he's never won a playoff series. i say put him and arenas on the wizards and make them suffer together. maybe they can go 0-82 but both score 40 points a game and become all time greats.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  KNICKS have money for 2 max contracts. Who doesn't want to play in the mecca of basketball.
                  LOL @ the knicks, u guys arnt getting lebron or wade, or bosh.

Comment

if we get joe johnson and bosh ill be celebrating here in the Chi, but i doubt it cuz the coaching situation right now doesnt look good.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      mecca of basketball? los angeles?

Comment

Working...
                      X