No announcement yet.

(video) Cold Blooded: Son Stabs & Kills His Father In A Busy Market Area

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    reminds me when i was little my dad got stabbed 8 times, took him a year to recover.
    Wow!

where did he get stabbed? (if you don't mind me asking)

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Who's talking about risking their life? Call an ambulance, perform CPR, administer aid, that's all that's needed. Then maybe when somebody plunges a knife in my back everyone won't stand around watching it happen and watch me bleed out on the floor.
      When did I say I wouldn't do that?

The only thing I said is that i'm not attacking a guy with a knife who just stabbed somebody.

You sure do like to imagine a lot of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Why am I not surprised, you might be the lowest piece of **** on this site.
        At least I have no hate in my heart.

You can think that about me if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Just one word of advice, think before you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          The sonn he abandoned as a baby grew up to be the man to cause his death. Very sad. Looks like a premeditated murder. The son went to meet his father bringing a deadly knife.

Honestly, I wouldn't know what to do if I were one of the bystanders witnessing such brutal crime.
          I'd draw my gun and try to stop the attack.

Comment

Regarding the video, by standers pissed me off more than that son. I mean, if you lack of balls to help old man from violent man with a knife at least call to police and ambulance.

And as to this story, no matter how hard his life was with his mother, he shouldn't do that. I'd be very pissed my self and beat my father up, badly. But not this.. . No men should abandon their blood and leave women with a kid, on their own. sad story

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              A young man stabs an old man to death in the street from behind and your first thought is "I bet he had it coming"?

Wow, you're a proper **** aren't you.
              UG has always been a ****. Almost every post I see of his, I think what a ******ed *****. It's like he doesn't think before he types.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller
                Quote:

Originally Posted by squealpiggy

A young man stabs an old man to death in the street from behind and your first thought is "I bet he had it coming"?

Wow, you're a proper **** aren't you.

UG has always been a ****. Almost every post I see of his, I think what a ******ed *****. It's like he doesn't think before he types.
                suck my dick

just because you don't understand me I'm ******ed lol? It's called individuality and diversity.

and no I don't think on some things I type because I'm on here for fun. I'm not looking a boyfriend. I don't know what you're here for.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I seem to bother a lot of people on here lol so I'm just gonna do you all a favor and bounce.

peace

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

For those wondering why nobody is helping, China has some ****ed up laws that make anyone who tries to help an injured person possibly liable for their medical bills.
                    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 03-03-2013, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                      When did I say I wouldn't do that?

The only thing I said is that i'm not attacking a guy with a knife who just stabbed somebody.
                      What you actually said was:

I wouldn't help

I dont know why they're fighting, maybe the old guy deserved it.
                      At least I have no hate in my heart.
                      And no think in your brain.

Comment

Working...
                      X