Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was David Haye's best win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Valuev fight solidified him as a legit HW even though It wasn't the greatest comp in the world.

Comment

haha, look at the options this haye hater has listed! plodding, old, this that and the other. i can say the same about the klitschkos! who is there best win!

particularly like the plodding valuev one, the same guy vitali wanted to fight after haye had beaten him!

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        haha, look at the options this haye hater has listed! plodding, old, this that and the other. i can say the same about the klitschkos! who is there best win!
        The Klitschkos have fought a lot of prime heavyweights.

Chagaev, Arreola, Ibragimov, Chambers, Brock, 2000 Byrd, prime McCline, etc.

Haye ducked Eddie Chambers and Kevin Johnson and chose old Monte Barrett, a fighter Wlad had KOed 13 years ago when Monte was a prime age 27.

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        particularly like the plodding valuev one, the same guy vitali wanted to fight after haye had beaten him!
        Vitali wanted to be the first to stop Valuev.

Haye bragged he would "fell the giant" but was too scared to throw a real punch at the feather-fisted Valuev until the last minute of the last round.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          The Klitschkos have fought a lot of prime heavyweights.

Chagaev, Arreola, Ibragimov, Chambers, Brock, 2000 Byrd, prime McCline, etc.

Haye ducked Eddie Chambers and Kevin Johnson and chose old Monte Barrett, a fighter Wlad had KOed 13 years ago when Monte was a prime age 27.

Vitali wanted to be the first to stop Valuev.

Haye bragged he would "fell the giant" but was too scared to throw a real punch at the feather-fisted Valuev until the last minute of the last round.
          thats a right fearsome list there........

Comment

Can't decide whether Ruiz, Valuev or Chisora.

Comment

Going to Paris to KO Jean Marc Mormeck for unified titles is his best win.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Going to Paris to KO Jean Marc Mormeck for unified titles is his best win.
                Yes.

Interestingly, many people consider Mormeck to be Wladimir's worst world title opponent.

Comment

I don't like Haye at all but you kind of spoiled your own poll with all the extra stuff on the options. His career could have been better but he still had to go in there and do it.

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                  when you look at it, David Haye's resume is really poor considering how long he's been around at the top level. very thin indeed.
                  Path of least resistance.

Comment

Enzo for me, closely followed by Mormeck.

Comment

This thread is brilliant.

Love the choices.

Comment

Working...
                      X