Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you see Danny Garcia ever entering your top ten P4P...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    lmfaaoo at the posters who dont get the question.

garcia definitely belongs in the top 10 annie.

id like to give a shout out to Robert Guerrero. Underrated p4p dish quality.

He has that rugged, understated, zetas next door look.

and ranking wladimir klitscko above sergio martinez is just a travesty annie.

a travesty.
    No offense but Gurrero looks like he could be an extra on the Lord of the Rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
      I'm glad you didn't include Canelo on the list, kid is overrated as hell unless you're into that Alfred E Neuman look.
      Lol. How do you say, "What, me worry?" in Spanish?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        You think Floyd's better looking than Garcia? Floyd's okay, but I always found the "pretty boy" monicker to be something of a misnomer.

He may be past his prime, but he doesn't dress like a teenager like Danny does. I rate Floyd above Garcia.

On your list I'd bump move Martinez to #1, knock Haye from the list and have Floyd at 5.

Don't get me wrong, I think Garcia has a slot in the lower part of the top 10 but not top 5. Unless Zab gives him a nice scar over his left eye.

Comment

As for this thread, while it IS silly, it also serves a purpose... it shows how many loud-mouthed morons click "reply" to a thread without reading anything past the subject line. NSB - just people wanting to say THEIR opinion, without reading anyone else's.
          You can't beat it, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            knock Haye from the list
            You don't regard Haye as a dish?

I thought the extra beard let him down against Wlad (he lost the Dish Off on the night IMO) but I feel he could win a rematch.

Comment

This thread is clowning lol.

Comment

Top 10? He can be..hes undefeated, just have to fight his way there against top notch opponent not washed up ones like he has been doing

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                  Top 10? He can be..hes undefeated, just have to fight his way there against top notch opponent not washed up ones like he has been doing
                  Yeah true, he'll get a little more defined with age and look more studly. Thread really needs some Garcia pics, preferably ones highlighting those eyes of his.

Comment

You don't regard Haye as a dish?

I thought the extra beard let him down against Wlad (he lost the Dish Off on the night IMO) but I feel he could win a rematch.
                    Beards are risky IMO.

Without it, absolutely, with it, he doesn't make the top 5. Maybe the lower 5.

That's the point of contention with Garcia too.

(I don't think he ever out-dishes Wlad. Wlad is the heavyweight champion and that definitely helps his case)

Comment

looks wise awww...

1. Valuev
                      2. Matthew Hatton
                      3. Ricky Hatton
                      4. Bernard Hopkins
                      5. James Toney

Comment

Working...
                      X