Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Seth Mitchell do wrong? I can't pin point it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't look like he was aiming at all during the fight. Way too wild. Also, was bringing his head low when swinging. He would have eventually got caught or get caught in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      So...better football player = better boxer

the logic of that is fkd
      No, the theory is that people with the highest athletic potential are the most likely to excel at a given sport if they get involved in it in the proper timeframe. Mitchell isn't an example of anything, you can't expect someone who wasn't raised as a boxer, but rather made the transition well into adulthood, to truly succeed at the highest level.

Comment

Step in the ring with Banks.

Comment

He got chin checked. This is not his fault but the fault of his horrible team/trainer.

He was chin checked during the Chazz fight, even forum tards realized that Mitchell have an issue with leaving himself too open. Professional Trainers should have caught on to what he did wrong against Chazz and fixed it asap.

The reports coming from his camp was that they didn't believe Banks was a big puncher, so they don't feel like Seth needed to be defensive. They wanted to put forth a giant first round knock out to impress on HBO.

Honestly, their theory is sound I guess. Banks is NOT a big puncher, and Seth did need to impress on HBO. Too bad for them, Banks was ultra motivated that night because of Emmanuel.

I really believe it also had a lot to do with Emmanuel's passing and the motivation it gave Banks.

Look at Wlad-Wach, he haven't fought like this since his 3 knock outs.

Comment

Working...
          X