If Cotto wins......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Cotto wins......

i would laugh my ass off

I'd be cheering my ass off with my friends, family, and neighbors.

Comment

I wonder who Cotto would Face next? Pac rematch with no catch weights? Canelo?

i just hope it's competitive and Cotto doesn't get hurt

Comment

Originally posted by saul alvarez View Post
        I wonder who Cotto would Face next? Pac rematch with no catch weights? Canelo?

i just hope it's competitive and Cotto doesn't get hurt
        I'd imagine May would demand a rematch immediately, especially if the fight were really close. He'd probably rematch May & then pursue a rematch with Pac.

Would be awesome if he actually has a trilogy with both of them.

Comment

if he does win then ill probably be buying lots of patron, beer, fajitas lol...............

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm tell people something i have no idea why people get the idea that Mayweather will stop cotto. The commission turned down the 8 oz glove request for Mayweather so they are wearing 10 oz gloves thats good for cotto . Cotto has very good power more than Mayweather Cotto is not gonna get tired in 2 rounds like mosley. the dude is 37-2 with 30 KO . If Mayweather boxes he can win ima tell you right now if Mayweather tries to go for a Ko a put on a show for the fans against cotto he is going to get hurt. I honestly can't wait for the fight i see it going the full 12 with Mayweather in a very hard fight. Mayweather might try at one point but he is gonna realize he can't ko cotto hard fight for Floyd. Cotto lasted 11 with Margarito with bicks in his gloves and Cotto last until the 12th vs Pac and Pac had 8 oz gloves on that shows you how tough Cotto is Mayweather will have 10 oz gloves on and he probably doesn't punch as hard as either Marg or Pac you not just gonna knock Cotto out like that it's not gonna happen i see it going the full 12. If Floyd stops him i would be shocked cause you can't just knock that dude out like that.

Comment

it'll be lulzy for sure. The only problem I have with it is that Cotto's fan will be intolerable.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                it'll be lulzy for sure. The only problem I have with it is that Cotto's fan will be intolerable.
                yeah that's why i hope it's competitive

Comment

he'd go after saul alvarez next. no way it happens though, mayweather's on top of this, just like every other fight. i don't see him losing unless it's to someone bigger than him. cotto doesn't seem like's he that much bigger than mayweather.
                  what about alvarez, you guys think mosley is going to give him a good challenge? sometimes i think alvarez will whoop him but then other times i think mosley might to try and go out swinging.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    he'd go after saul alvarez next. no way it happens though, mayweather's on top of this, just like every other fight. i don't see him losing unless it's to someone bigger than him. cotto doesn't seem like's he that much bigger than mayweather.
                    what about alvarez, you guys think mosley is going to give him a good challenge? sometimes i think alvarez will whoop him but then other times i think mosley might to try and go out swinging.
                    Mosely hasn't won a fight in 3 years...he should have lost to Mora as well , his last win vs marg and marg didn't really show up that has to be margs worst performance ever...mosely has a punchers chance and that's it

Canelo has a lot of momentum and he should win this

Comment

Working...
                    X