No announcement yet.

Need some advice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some advice.

Hello everyone,I have a bit of a problem that I could use some advice on. I joined a club in September,I had no problem with doing the roadwork,bagwork,etc. Once we started sparring I was only able to go about one and a half mins. before I would be exhausted. I was diagnosed w a deviated septum and large turbinates,so when my mouthpiece is in I can't get enough oxygen through my beak.It requires surgery to fix($4,500),school insurance wont cover it. I still go do my workout so I stay in shape until I can get it fixed. The problem is my trainer moved so I have no one to workout w/, the other club in the gym wont talk to me because I left them for the other trainer,due to lack of them helping the older ones in the club. any suggestions.

My nose got messed up from boxing, making it hard to breathe. You just need to leave your jaw open enough to get air through. And its probably not only the breathing as to why you get exhausted. Once you learn to relax in the ring, not being tense, you will find that you have alot more wind.......Rockin'

Comment

i kinda have that problem too, i take long breathes in between rounds and try to get my heart rate down, you can get better control of your heart rate by doing intervals and **** when running

Comment

Working...
      X