Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would JMM hire a well known dope dealer ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would JMM hire a well known dope dealer ?

Why would Pacquiao hire a S&C that was closely associated with the same dope dealer?

Comment

hemad

Comment

Because he wants to, get over it...

Comment

Why would Andre Ward, Nonito Doniare, Arce, Pacquiao (Ariza learnt his trade off Heredia morons), plus many others?

Heredia is now a federal informant. You honestly think Marquez would 1: hire a peds expert to get peds rather than doing it secretly while keeping his old trainer to keep things less sus, and 2: hire someone who was still suspected of dealing peds to athletes.

He's a ****ing federal informant now. One of his jobs is to keep authorities abreast of developments in peds and snuff it out. You really think they wouldn't keep major league tabs on him?

As to the why, well it's pretty ****ing obvious moron. The guy is one of the leading experts in the world on crosstraining. Alex Ariza did his apprenticeship with him. Forget his previous peds stuff, he has worked as one of the worlds leading crosstrainers for the highest level athletes ever, is now a federal informer and is once again allowed to train athletes, because he knows he can't do it any more when you have the feds on your ass.
          Last edited by BennyST; 12-15-2012, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Why would Pacquiao hire a S&C that was closely associated with the same dope dealer?

Comment

After getting "robbed" so many times he deserved some payback and the PEDs were a fair trade for bad judges, right? In seriousness though, we can speculate for days but the chances of catching someone are miniscule. So, at some point you have to let it go and just understand that it's currently part of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Hayden Kho View Post
                Because he knows Heredia can beat the drug testing system.

Marquez is so obsessed to beat Pacquiao at all cost

Comment

Heredia to Marquez - "For many years, I helped my world class clients to flout the rules and easily avoided Olympic or any detection test. Substances like human growth hormone and the blood booster erythropoietin, or EPO, are still virtually impossible to detect, and "it is still easy to use testosterone" with fast-acting creams. You combine all these things - boom! - you get amazing results!"

Marquez - "Really? I can beat Pacquiao if I use this and there is no test can catch me?

Heredia - Really! You don't have to worry. I have 20 undetectable stuff that will make you like a hulk and punch like a hulk.
                  Last edited by boxer.exposed; 12-15-2012, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                    Why would Andre Ward, Nonito Doniare, Arce, Pacquiao (Ariza learnt his trade off Heredia morons), plus many others?

Heredia is now a federal informant. You honestly think Marquez would 1: hire a peds expert to get peds rather than doing it secretly while keeping his old trainer to keep things less sus, and 2: hire someone who was still suspected of dealing peds to athletes.

He's a ****ing federal informant now. One of his jobs is to keep authorities abreast of developments in peds and snuff it out. You really think they wouldn't keep major league tabs on him?

As to the why, well it's pretty ****ing obvious moron. The guy is one of the leading experts in the world on crosstraining. Alex Ariza did his apprenticeship with him. Forget his previous peds stuff, he has worked as one of the worlds leading crosstrainers for the highest level athletes ever, is now a federal informer and is once again allowed to train athletes, because he knows he can't do it any more when you have the feds on your ass.
                    This is a good point. Who would even take the risk to supply him with steroids once it becomes known fact that he is working with feds?

Comment

Working...
                    X