Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest have you ever contemplated murder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man you aint killing nobody. What you gonna do, chop them up and put them inside the green box outside your house? What you need to do is pay me that 5 dollars from that dice game you lost!! Keep thinking i'm playing Larry, i'll be thinking about getting back at you before I go to sleep, enough time has passed, that dice game was in 96. Don't take my kindness for weakness bro. Let's not forget how I went up to your kid's school back in 2010
    Last edited by Rip Chudd; 04-23-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Might have.

Or done so before the first verse was dropped.

Comment

Comment

Keep that **** to yourself, man. It's like those bank robbers that post pictures of their identity and stolen money online, it's ludicrous.

Comment

The part of my brain that's responsible for impulse-control has kept me from becoming a homicidal/suicidal maniac so far. No thoughts of rape though.

Comment

earlier today...i saw someone make a thread about getting in shape when their favorite boxer starts training

Comment

Yeah, I've thought about it. But I got too much to lose.

Comment

Too much on the line to worry about killing someone who is already dead .

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Man you aint killing nobody. What you gonna do, chop them up and put them inside the green box outside your house? What you need to do is pay me that 5 dollars from that dice game you lost!! Keep thinking i'm playing Larry, i'll be thinking about getting back at you before I go to sleep, enough time has passed, that dice game was in 96. Don't take my kindness for weakness bro. Let's not forget how I went up to your kid's school back in 2010

Comment

Whatever happened to the dedicated religious, Larry?

Comment

Working...
                      X