No announcement yet.

Oh how i missed sex.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mouse
    I haven't had sex since a year ago. Nonetheless, I've had sex more than most people have in their life time; but the church life tends to convict me so much that I've neglected it for quite some time now. Do I miss it? I'm a man, of course. But now I look for a girl where love can be established first; thus sex is more meaningful and passionate because the communion of love is that much more enhanced. Sport-sex is over-rated. I haven't found a quality single girl yet, (my "soul mate" if you will), but the longer I endure in patience, the geater the reward. Also, the longer that I turn down meaningless sex, the more my heart grows for love over lust; which we all know is more rewarding. Then naturally, the more my heart yurns for love, the more I suffer because of its absence in my life.

there you go again! now i no your playing the part! go away and come back the way u were be4!

Comment

Man I wish I could miss it.

Comment

I miss it all the time. I only get it when I can get back home to see the gf. Thank god for ****.

Comment

Working...
        X