No announcement yet.

The Current Mexican Champion's Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
    i completely disagree, broner was tired on a few rounds and unleashed everything he had. Why was demarco throwing 1-2 jabs or was stationary for most of the fight? you can say demarco tried to impose his size or create a plan but i dont think that even crossed his mind.
    He couldn't adapt because Broner was just too fast and packs a mean punch. The dude dropped Demarco FFS even Valero didn't drop him and he landed flush on Demarco in rounds 7th and 8th.

What makes you think Broner was tired? A fighter knows when it's time to walk all over the opponent. He did the same thing against Escobedo, he told his corner he was going to break him down before the round and he did.

I don't like to take anything away from fighters when my guy loses, that would make me a sore loser. Broner was just better in every aspect of the fight. Demarco stayed close because he was landing more on the pocket. There was no way Demarco was going to win the fight, you honestly think that a guy as proud as Demarco would not try to win? On his biggest night?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
      leave her alone dog puerto rican spanish aint perfect either. you never finsih words. like nada you say na' and for para you say pa'
      Thank you. It's crazy every time I say something here is very unwelcome :/

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post

This was Demarco trying to fight behind his jab and trying to create angles. Like I said Broner was just too fast for him. He had no chance because Broner was just so much better at everything.
        You do know most people scored the first round for demarco right? I believe including the judges. Dont know why after that he just stood infront of broner. But i agree the best man won.

Comment

Working...
        X